TWENTY SEVEN

SUJEONG'S POV

The sun starts to smile brightly and the people around the place start walking to their designations. Every people were busy and every minute, every seconds, time for them is really important while me?

"Aaaaah! Hot chocolate drink for morning is really the best!" I said while indulging this delicious drink I am handling.

"Yah!" Someone shouted from behind.

"Eomo! Yah Nayeon-ie will you stop shouting?! You're making my heart explode aigoo!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Will you please stop that Sujeong-a we're running late you know." She said while packing her things. I chuckled so she nudge me.

"Yah why are you laughing?" She asked while tying up her hair.

"Nothing! We just need to chill it's just 6:50..." I said when I realized the time.

"Yah Nayeon-ie kaja!!!! 10 minutes left and we're dead!" I shouted to her before running towards the school.

Nayeon and I arrived at school at 7:03 and here is the most handsome man every morning, checking those late students.

"Good morning Mr. Park!" We greeted with full of smile and on my cue we walk continue to walk and escape from the punishment.

"Ryu Sujeong, Im Nayeon!" He shouted so we both stopped. We look at each other then we faced him.

"Where the two of you going?" He asked calmly.

"Oh sir on our class. Our beloved homeroom teacher must be waiting." Nayeon answered and we both laugh, he even joined as too.

"Pumping now!" He shouted so we immediately ran to the side and do pumping. We're about to finish when the alien approached.

(A/N: Remember the first chapter? 😁)

"Aigoo! You're always late tsk tsk!" He hissed before walking away.

"Yah Taehyung-ie!" I shouted while he was still near.

"Wae?" He asked and smiled with a fake one.

"Buy me a water please?" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't want too!" He said then he stick his tongue out.

"Ugh! He is no help!" I said and continued my business.

We arrived in our class as soon as we finished our punishment. I sat on my place and I saw a bottle of water and a bottle of milk.

"Drink it. -Tae" I look around the room to find Taehyung but I didn't saw him.

"Where did he go?" I asked to myself before drinking the water.

I went outside of the room to find Taehyung but as I turned I bumped into someone's chest.

"Are you finding me?" He asked and throws a rectangular smile.

"A-aniyo!" I said and rush off to my seat, fortunately our English teacher went in.

"Ok class, your examination is approaching so you need to study harder." Ms. Ahn said and all of us whined.

"When is it teacher?" Haejoon asked.

"Aigoo! Checked the online bulletin board. So now let's start our class." The teacher said.

F A S T F O R W A R D

Saturday morning...

"Sujeong-a, Taehyung is waiting at you on the living room." My mom gave me a meaningful look and I just rolled my eyes. I went downstairs without fixing myself and walked through the living room.