ELEVEN

D-Day

SUJEONG'S POV

"One final touch and you're done." My mother said while looking at me.

"Eomma? Do I really have to do this? I even didn't know who's that guy is. I'm afraid that he might be bad especially when he discover that a clumsy pabo girl was going to be his wife." I said with full of frustration.

"I know you're clumsy Sujeong-ie because you're still a baby but I couldn't accept that you called yourself a pabo." My mom said while combing my hair.

"I'm just used to call pabo everyday especially in school when they were bullying me." I said while staring my reflection on the mirror.

"Look baby, I chose to agree with this arrangement of uncle Kim because I feel that it would be good for you especially for your future." My mom brushes my hair while speaking.

"Mom it's not good especially now that I'm interested on someone." I said.

"Then who is he?" My mom asked out of curiosity.

"It Kim..."

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I was being cut when the door opened.

"Are you done? Come on let's go. Appa was already waiting for us." My dad asked.

"Ne we're done. Kaja Sujeong-ie, let's continue our conversation later." My mom said before leaving.

I followed them and went to the garage when my dad taps my shoulder.

"Fighting Sujeong-ie." My dad encouraged then he hugged me.

He then guided me on entering the car and we soon leaves towards the resto.

---

We arrived at the resto when grandpa approaches.

"Omo my granddaughter is really gorgeous!" He said while approaching and asking for a hug.

"Not really grandpa." I answered and hug him.

"Aigoo! How down to earth my grand daughter is. You're parents really nurtured you properly." He said while tapping my head.

"Don't misunderstood grandpa. I'm not good." I said jokingly and they all laughed.

"Haha! I've never thought that you have a good sense of humor my dear." He complemented.

"Aniyo grandpa." And they laughed once again.

We are in the middle of our conversation when another old man approaches to our place. My grandfather stood up as well as my parents so I followed them and stood up to give some respect to the visitors.

"Yah Jeong Hwa my best friend. You've never change." The old man says while hugging my grandfather.

"Annyeong haseyo uncle Jeong Yeop." My parents bowed when they greeted then my mother taps me.

"A-anyeong haseyo. R-ryu Sujeong ibnida." I bowed as I introduced myself.

"So, this is your granddaughter now Jeong Hwa?" Mr. Jeong Yeop asked.

"Ne, she was beautiful right?" My grandfather said that makes me feels embarrassed.

"Ne she was beautiful and I know that you and my grandson really fit together." Mr. Jeong Yeop said in a glee.

A sudden nerve hits me. I felt nervous on the time he told us about his grandson.

"Wait where are they?" My dad asked to Mr. Jeong Yeop