FOUR

SUJEONG'S POV

Six months after Taehyung's show, he didn't bother me anymore. We acted like nothing happens, yeah it is hard for me to forget it but I made it.

"Sujeong-a are you not going to attend your class?" My father's shouted that makes me move to my place.

"I'm coming!" I shouted and immediately went down and grab my breakfast.

"Yah! Slowdown and have manners. It will be a shame for Mr. Kim if he knew that his future daughter-in-law is still childish." My dad exclaimed and the reason why I almost blew the food inside my mouth.

"What do you mean by daughter-in-law? Am I getting married?! With this age?! Well my answer is NO!!!!!" I exclaimed as soon as I recovered.

"I know you would love him immediately. Mr. Kim's son is handsome, caring and kind. He is not hard to love." My dad explained.

"Have you experienced it dad? Do you fell in love with his son?" I asked sarcastically so he tapped my head.

"It hurts dad!" I reacted.

"You should answer me well." He said while picking the bread.

"Why would I? You explained his attitudes like you've met him and fell in love with him." He said and my mother laughs hard.

"Yah! Ryu eomma can you teach Sujeong a good manner?" My dad said that makes my mom laugh.

"Sujeong your dad was right, the kid was kind and caring. We've seen it when we visited the Kim's residence. He was also good looking. He was tall and he was a boy friend idea for so many girls and! He was also good on singing!" My exclaimed that makes my eyes grew wider.

"Uh... where was that Mr. Kim's son studying?" I asked.

"I heard that he was also attending the same school as yours." My eyes became wider as I heard my mom's answer.

"Mom! I need to go on my school now. Bye!" I said and went to school immediately.

I went to school immediately and approaches Mingyu.

"Yah! What happened? Looks like a killer was chasing you. Where have you been?" Mingyu asked.

"Come on." I said and grabbed his wrist and pulled him to my favorite room.

"Woah! What's this? Why are we here?" He asked.

"I brought you here to talk about something important." I said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"We'll not a long time ago, you've mentioned that you are going to an arranged marriage. Right?" I asked.

"Oh? That? Yes why?" He asked.

"Have you met her already?" I asked.

"Not yet." He answered.

"But I heard that my grandfather and her grandfather was best friends and they want to become family so they arranged me to that woman." He said.

My thoughts rumbled while he was explaining.

"Why? Is there any something wrong about it?" He asked.

"N-no, nothing." I answered.

"Then why you suddenly asked about it?" He asked.

I sighed then faced him. I stared on his eyes.

"Well my father announced awhile ago that I will be having an arrangement to Kim's. They described the guy and it is..." I sighed as I stopped.

"It is what?" He asked.

"It was like you." I bowed as I spoke those words.

His eyes grew wide and you would see his excitement through his eyes.

"So that means that you would accept me now?" He asked.

I bowed once again and thinking of what should I answer. I was about to answer when he speaks.

"It's ok Sujeong-a I will still wait." He said with a low voice then he smiled.

"Thanks Mingyu." I said and hugged him.

I felt that he was shocked but I ignored it. He hugs me back and we went back to our class after.

---

"Jeong-ie I can't join for walk now. I'm be doing something." Irene said.

"Oh? Ok I can walk alone." I smiled and arranged my things.

I went outside of the room as I finished my things and went to the locker to arrange my things. After that, I immediately walks off to school gate and I was passing by the school garden when I saw two people siting beneath a tree. I sneak from not far place and eavesdrop to their conversation.

"Tae-a are you not doing anything for me?" Irene asked to Taehyung.

"Just wait my love. I'll be doing something for you." Taehyung said and he gave a peck to Irene.

"Don't hurt her, just use her so that your father would not wonder about us. Arasso?" She said and they kissed again.

"But what if your cousin would know about this what will you do?" He asked.

"I'll have a plan for that so just calm yourself." She smirked after she uttered those words.

I wiped my tears as I've heard Irene's words so I immediately leave my place and walk home alone. I stopped on a park and sit on the bench when someone stood in front of me. I sniffed and I turned my gaze to him.

"Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" Mingyu asked.

I just bowed my head and wiped tears again.

"Who's that? Should I punch him? Let me know." He furiously said as he sits but I only hug him.

"Just a minute Mingyu. I just want to be comfortable." I said and he just hugged me back and caresses my hair.

"Don't worry, I'll be always on your side." He said that makes me tightened my hug to him.

I cried on his chest and he was just comforting me.

"I want to change myself Mingyu. From now on, I would not let anyone should hurt me easily." I stated and he just stayed quiet.

"I'll help you Sujeong." Mingyu said and then I released my hug.

"Thanks Mingyu." I smiled and then he arranged my bangs.

"Let's go?" He asked and I smiled.

Mingyu accompanied me to go back to the dorm and before we separate our ways I hug him again.

"Thank you Mingyu. I owe you a lot." I said and he just smiled.

"No problem Sujeong. I'll do anything... for you." Said and we released our hugs.

"Rest early ok? I'll go now." He was about to walk when I grab his wrist that make him turn. I kissed his cheek as he turned and he was shocked so I immediately walks off as I feel embarassment on what I did and I automatically smile and slightly squealed as I entered my room.