THIRTY

1 month later...

SUJEONG'S POV

Months have already passed and I was so happy that Mingyu is already recovering. The doctor says that his heart is getting stronger especially when I was here on his side. He says that my presence enables Mingyu to become happy which making his heart avoids the stress from the environment. Yet I was kinda sad, why? because Taehyung doesn't showed up to me for the whole month. I wasn't able to contact him also. I was scared that something might happened to him.

"Jeongie-a!" Mingyu shouted so I dashed off towards his bed.

"Mwoya! I said just call me calmly and never shout!" I annoyingly said and he was just laughing.

"Mianhae, I was just excited to tell you that I was able to go home by tomorrow, the doctor said when he checked me a while ago. I just need to finish the medication at home to fully recover and after that I was already back to normal!" He exclaimed giving me his wide smile so I ran to him and hug him tightly.

"You're a real fighter Mingyu!" I said while my voice was shaking.

"Yah are you crying? Don't cry." He said while rubbing my back.

"Ani I'm not crying, I was just happy that you fought for your life and you regained your strength just like the old times."

"Shhh! I did for you. Cause I want to be with you, forever." He said making my tears fell once again.

"By the way, I think I will not able to join you on taking you home tomorrow since I was having a class tomorrow is it okay? and yet the exam before the Christmas vacation was one week ahead so, I need to study hard." I said and Mingyu is kinda disappointed by his facial expression.

"I will go to your house after, promise!" I said and his mood enlightened once again.

"Nah! It's okay if you weren't able to join us tomorrow I understand but as you said that you were going after then go! I will going to wait for you." He said smiling at me widely.

*knock* *knock*

"Mingyu-a!" His mom called when she entered the room.

"Annyeong haseyo Mrs. Kim." I greeted bowing to her 90°.

"Aigoo! Don't call me Mrs. Kim once again, just call me auntie." She said smiling at me widely.

"Oh! I think you should go home for a while and rest." She said while smiling then I look on Mingyu. He then nods to me, allowing me to go home and take some rest.

---

After a week...

*ting* *ting*

1 message received
From: Lee Seokmin
Taehyung hyung, Mingyu wants to  talk to you for a while, can you?

Hay! I heard Mingyu has already recovered from his sickness and heard that he was already discharged after those several months he was admitted for medication and after a month that Sujeong let go of me and choose to be with him rather than me.

To: Lee Seokmin
Sure where will I going to meet him?

From: Lee Seokmin
Ah at the Dalkom Cafe.

Oh right, the martyr Taehyung was going to meet this guy who gets the most important thing in his life. I thought to myself and then rolled my eyes for that realization.

After I prepared, I already went to the cafe and as I entered the shop, I already noticed him with....

"Sujeong/Taehyung?" We both say in unison. I stared at her and she was staring at me like she wants to tell me something.