TWENTY SIX

LAST DAY OF THE VACATION

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up to the singing clock and a bright light strikes to my face which indicates that our is about to end. I turned to my right and an angel of bread was sleeping softly in my arms. I stared at her she was still hugging me and she was pretty as an angel. I playfully touch her nose and it didn't bothers her sleep so, I tried to touch her lips that is softly resting to this pretty face of her then her eyes slowly opened which views the most beautiful eyes I've seen in my whole life.

"Good morning dduddeong-ie." I whispered to her then fixed her hair that's covering my beautiful scenery.

"Good morning too taetae." She replied sweetly. I came closer to her and kissed her forehead.

"Have you gotten a good sleep?" I asked her and she nod like a kid.

"Thanks to this." She said and she tapped my arm softly.

"This is our last day." She added and she pouted with disappointment.

"Aigoo this kid." You can still go back here..." I paused for a while and look at her eyes then continues.

"But not with me anymore." I faintly smiled and cupped her cheeks.

Sujeong looked at me with teary eyes so I kissed her forehead once again.

"Don't cry, I may not be with you always but I will assure to you that I'll be always here." I said and pointed her chest (heart). My tears fell as well as Sujeong so I manage myself to stop because I don't want to become the reason why she was crying.

"I said don't cry isn't it?" I asked her and she nods.

"So don't waste your waste your tears for me. Come on let's get up and we should finish our trip happy okay?" I said and on cue we both sit on the bed.

"I'll go first huh, I feel itchy now." I said jokingly to lighten up the mood.

I was about to go when Sujeong grab my hand. I turn my gaze to her and she was staring at me like she doesn't want me to leave.

"T-taehyung-a you will never me leave me right?" She asked the she stared at me once again like she was begging for something.

I smiled at her and speaks. "Of course I will never leave you, you will be my best friend forever." As I stated those words my heart starts to ache.

Sujeong smiled at me then speaks. "Promise?" Then she do the pinky promise.

"P-promise." I said and accepted the pinky promise then smiled her faintly.

"I'll go to the bathroom now, you should go to p! You stings!" I said and we both went to the different bathrooms.

---

After some cat fights because of who will cook for breakfast, we decided to take our morning meal here at Epicure, Paris.