College Blu

"Let's play a game." I suggested to Matthew as we sat on the plane headed to NYU for our first day of "grown up" school tomorrow. "I'm not in the mood, baby." He replied rubbing the back of my hand softly and I checked his forehead. "Are you sick?"

"No, I don't think so. We can play one round." He said and I clapped excitedly taking out my earbuds. "Truth or Dare?" I asked him and he laughed rubbing his eye.

"I've had some bad experiences with this game. I'll go with Dare." He said making me laugh.

"I dare you to ask that old lady where she's going on her trip." I said and he smirked. "That's so lame." He turned and asked sweetly. She smiled very kindly at him and replied New Jersey as he turned back to me.

"Truth or Dare? Say Dare because I have no truths." He admitted leaning back. "Dare." I said sticking my tongue out at him, making him smile.

He pulled me close by grabbing my chin and whispered in my ear.

"Lets go fuck." He said sending shivers down my spine. He pulled back laughing at my reaction.
***
A car waited on us to drive us to NYU after we had grabbed our luggage. Matthew got more into the spirit after our little adventure on the plane.

"Are you nervous?" He asked me as I shook while holding his hand in the car. "Yes, I hope they like me."

"Don't worry. They'd be crazy not too." He said kissing my forehead. I'm majoring in the teaching field with a minor of acting and singing and he's doing architecture with a minor of car engineering.

We pulled up outside and I was mesmerized. It was so nice looking and I can't wait to visit the city. I rushed to get our schedules and house keys, when I handed Matthew his he looked confused.

"They don't have co-ed rooms? I don't want to room with a damn dude." He complained and I just smiled at his pouting face. "We'll work something out. I'm sure we'll have our own bedrooms inside the dorms." I said grabbing his arm as he walked me to my dorm. I received many dirty looks as Matthew was getting slick grins from every girl. I grabbed him tighter. He looked at me and smirked.

"You have absolutely nothing to worry about. I'm glad I walked you to your dorms and not the other way around. I'd get expelled on my first day before the first day of school for fighting." He spoke.

"You shouldn't fight anyone for me. I'm all yours and a look or two from a guy will never change that." I said to him as I unlocked my door.

"Hello?" I called and there was no reply. I turned the corner into my kitchen and there was a note.

Single Dorm Clean Up List-
Wipe counters
Sweep

"Babe, I don't think I have a roommate. I don't remember, but maybe I requested a single dorm." I said as he turned around.

"Well, maybe I'll sneak in late at night and sleep here instead of in my dorm room." He said back as he walked towards me smiling slyly. "I'd like that...a lot actually." I said pulling him closer to where our lips touched. He broke the kiss and pulled back kissing my neck quickly.

"I'm going to go to my dorm and set down my stuff. I'll be back in 2 hours for dinner." He said quickly. "We never discussed having dinner!" I yelled after him.

"It's a surprise. Now follow all instructions or starve." He said as I stuck my tongue out at his back walking away from me. I laid down all my suitcases and started unpacking.