"I thought you were suppose to be working for Rhonda " she said . Andre said they loved you at the Modeling Casting Calls . "

"Luscious decided I'll do both " I said . "He made rules so that me and Hakeem don't seem connected at all " I said .

"Ill talk to him baby girl , just deal with it till I get back and I'll handle it " she assured me .

"Thank you Cookie " I said . I could always trust the Queen . "I'll put Luscious on "

I went to the door and he turned and walked out and grabbed the phone . I followed behind him as we strolled to the elevator Onika approached and Luscious stopped her .

"I'm on the phone with Cookie , take a message with Drae" he said and got on the elevator . "7th floor Drae "

He looked at me as the door closed and I turned and looked at Onika.

"Can I take a message" I said. She looks at me and rolls her eyes .

"I'll talk to him later , Drae" she said and walked away . I got on the elevator and rode to the 7th floor . I got off and a guy gets off the second elevator . Andre with him . He looks at me smiling and Andre walks up .

"Drae this is Angel , keep him comfortable till me and Luscious are ready " he said . Andre grabbed my notebook so I had free hands and Angel starred at me .

"Hi" I said , and smiled at him.

"Hello " he said . "You British "

"No" I said . "Can I get you something to drink ,or something to eat " I asked . He smiled at me .

"You gonna cook for a brother " he asked looking me in my eyes . I shook my head and he pouted .

"Just a water then " he said .i grabbed him a bottle from the fridge and he smiled at me .

"So do you get free time , pretty girl " he asked . I shook my head .

"Not really " I said . "Luscious is busy which makes me busy "

"Well when Luscious is out living life maybe you should , with me " he said . I raised an eye brow . "Okay that didn't come out right " I smiled and he smiled back .

"Damn , uh , Dinner some time " he asked .

"I can't " I said . "This is work , I must say professional " I said . "But thank you for calling me pretty " I said and smiled at him . He smiled back and Luscious came out .

"Angel , ready to make some money " he asked . Angel looked up at him smiling .

"If it gets me assistant like this one , hell yeah " he said . Luscious looked at me and smiled and lead Angel into the conference room . I followed them and sat beside Luscious to take notes .

"So , your lawyers read your contracts " he Luscious inquired .

"I did" Angel said . "But I will only sign them with a Kiss from this beautiful lady " he looked at me .

"Excuse me " Luscious said .

"I want all the benefits of stardom , starting now , I want beautiful women , as you told me so ... I will sign this paper if she gives me kiss " he said . Luscious looked at me .

"How you want her " he asked .

"You want me to increase your millions right ?" Angel asked .

"Make him sign the papers , Drae " he looked at me . I walked around the table to Angel and turned his chair toward me . I leaned in and kissed the side of his mouth and he moaned and began signing as I pulled away .

"Sold" Angel said and I sat back beside Luscious. Luscious looked at me and smiled at me .

2 days later

Hands wrapping around me woke me up. Lips pressed against mine and that's when I opened my eyes to Hakeem kissing me . I wrapped my arms around him and he smiled at me .

"Good morning baby" he said . I smiled at him .

"Good morning my King " I said . He flipped me over in the bed pulling off his shirt . I pulled off my night gown and wrapped my legs around his waist when he finished fumbling with his jeans and he enters me . My eyes instantly roll into the back of my head as I feel Hakeem inside me . I moaned out at the pleasure and so did he . Perfect fit . His hands ran down my body . Mine ran up his back , As he thrusted into me again .

"Ooh baby" he said in my ear as he kissed the side of my face and shoved his his his against mine as if trying to beat up my pleasure center . "I missed you so much" I moaned out and he did too , groaning in my ear .

I got up in the morning and got ready for work . Hakeem laying in the bed . He turned to me as he woke up .

"Where you going babe" he asked .

"Work" I said .

"Rhonda can loose you for one day , lets go home babe" he said .

"I work for Luscious , Keem " I said . "And we have dress rehearsals for the fashion show " I said.

"Excuse me , Drae " he looked at me .

"Is that attitude, Hakeem " I asked .

"I just want to have you for a day " he said . "You mine " he said getting up and kissing my cheek . I turned and he kissed my lips .

"You're right but , we have a show tonight Hakeem , so you get ready for tonight , and I will too " I said . "We both have jobs to do for Luscious"

"But I thought I came first " he wined . "Baby ". Right then , Luscious opens the door to us . He looks at Hakeem .

"Welcome back ,Hakeem " he said .

"Thanks " he said and looked at me . "Sugar needs the day off today"

"Oh is that what Sugar needs ?" He asked .

"Yeah " he said . "I need a few personal days with my playmate " he said . Luscious looked at me and at him . He just starred for a long time .

"Granted " Luscious said . "You ready to go Sugar ?" He asked . I nodded and left . I didn't kiss Hakeem goodbye . I didn't even look back at him . King Luscious comes first.