Part one

Part one

Mumei

     I was walking around in an ally scared for my life 'finally I ran away from him' I thought to myself. I continued walking and I saw a light 'am I near the street?'. I saw a tall figure walk towards me and I hissed at it "woah calm down kitty I'm not gonna hurt ya, I promise" 'yea heard that before' I hissed and clawed at the figure when it reached it's hand out "come on I just wanna help" the figure sat down ' I'm so going to regret this'. I walked over to the person and saw its face more better. Chocolate brown hair and deep green eyes then I heard footsteps and ran over to the person and looked at it and noticed it was a guy and got scared "its okay I'll never hurt you" he stood up and started walking and I calmed down a little bit "oh names Mike by the way, maybe I should name you, hmmm black fur , I could call you midnight" I meowed 'please don't call me that' I thought "hm, maybe kuroneko until I find a better name" he scratched behind my ear and I purred and licked his hand. "okay, kuroneko"

Mike

     Kuroneko fell asleep while I was walking home so when I got home I carefully set him down on my bed and went to take a shower. I walked in the bathroom and took off my shirt,my shoes, socks, and when I was about to take off my pants I hear a loud meow and it followed by with a hiss and I quickly stood up "k-Kuroneko?" I said quietly and walked out the bathroom and jumped when I heard another hiss and slowly opened my bedroom door. When I opened my door all the way there was a guy in my bed ,naked, I stared at the man in my bed and saw something move from under the covers and walked over to lift the sheet, tail, there was a dark black tail curled up "what the hell" I breathed and the tail moved and I quickly let go of the sheet. "who the hell is this gu-" I saw on his head were dark black cats ears like the color of his tail 'how did I not see them' I turned my focus to his hair and mentally slapped myself 'of course black hair'. I heard the bed groan and saw him turn over on his other side so he was facing me and curled up. I reached down to wake him up then noticed something on his arm it was ...a...bruise? I looked more closely at him and saw him covered with bruises and saw something on his wrist and heels and looked closer "rope burns?" I said a out loud and cover my mouth and saw his ear twitch and he slowly opened his eyes and I froze.

Mumei

     I woke up from the sound of someone's voice and hope it wasn't my evil owner and what I went through just a few minutes ago was real "what are you doing?" I asked confident but inside I was scared as hell. I saw his eyes widen and I was confused and tilt my head "you okay?" he back away and I sat up and 'is he scared?' I stared at him "who are you!" I jumped "p-please don't hurt me I'm sorry I shouldn't of done what I di-" "who are you!" he walked at me and grabbed my arm "who are you and why are you in my bed!" I looked from him to his hand on my arm "p-please let me go, I don't know how I got here I fell asleep in your arms on accident I then woke up here and like this" 'is he going to hurt me?' he let go of my arm and I rubbed it. "what are you talking about?" I looked at him "what are you talking about!" he asked again and I grabbed the bed sheets and tried to hide behind them "I-I'm Kuroneko, from the ally yesterday, b-but my real name is M-mumei" he walked over to me slowly and put his hands on the bed on my sides and leaned in slowly "w-what are you doing" he stared at me "your so adorable, but I should be really mad" I started trembling and my ears flat on my head my tail went around my arm over the deep scar on my left wrist. "w-what are you gonna do" he was leaning closer then grabbed my chin and pressed his lips against mine 'no, please no! I don't want what happened to my old owner happen again please!!' he deepened the kiss and softly pushed me down so that I'm laying down. 'please, stop' I thought wishing I had the guts to say it. I closed my eyes I can't bear to watch this happen again, he pulled away and  laughed and I opened one eyes slowly "your easily scared huh?" he leaned forward and I felt a nibble on my ear "ah!" I covered my mouth quickly "hmm, I see" he said then got up and walked over to his dresser and threw a pair of boxers and sweater "might be to big but might wanna put clothes on you" he walked to me again and softly nipped my ear and I tried not to moan "or I will do something i'll regret" he whisperedand I started to tremble with fear again and quickly put on the sweater and boxers. "So your names Mumei"  I looked at him an nodded pulling the sweater back on my sholder "d-do you have something smaller?" I asked quietly gestureing to the sleaves over my hands and he shook his head "nope deal with what you go" he leaned on his dresser and crossed his arms "dont mind me asking but i wanted to know.." he went quiet for a while "why were you in that ally?" I froze and memories quickly came back and i closed my eyes and fell over and the last thing I heard was Mike saying my name.