Ms. Jauregui

"Hey Ms. Jauregui." I say as I walk into her classroom.

"Y/n get out of my class." She says when she notices that it's me.

"Aw come on babe don't be like that." I say walking up to her.

"I'm not your babe." She says with her arms crossed. Still a little mad at me for making her late this morning.

I smirk and pull her closer to me by the waist before I whisper in her ear.

"That's not what you were saying last night." I pull away with a bite to her earlobe. And look at her face to see her cheeks are bright red.

She tries to push me away by my chest but when she realizes that her hands are on my boobs she blushes harder and stops pushing me.

"Having fun?" I smirk while looking down to see her hands in the same place.

"I-I um." She stutters before pulling her hands away.

I smirk even more before I pull her into a kiss. And it doesn't take long for her to kiss me back and put her hands around my neck.

While sucking on her bottom lip I trail one hand down to grope her ass which causes her to gasp into my mouth. I take this as my chance to slip my tongue in.

During our make out session I managed to pull her up on her desk, where I stand in between her legs.

I pull away and start to kiss down her neck, making sure to leave a mark before I pull away completely to look at my work.

Looking up I see Lauren trying to catch her breath.

"See you later Ms.Jauregui." And with that I walk out of the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lean against my motorcycle as I wait for Lauren to get out of school. Soon enough I see the green eyed beauty walking out the front doors.

I wait until she gets closer to me, since I'm parked in front of her car, before I make my way toward her.

"Hey baby."

"You're unbelievable you know that? People could've seen us this morning." She tells me while holding her things.

"I'm sorry. It's just that I can't resist this." I say before I reach behind her to squeeze her ass.

"Stop that." She says as she looks around to make sure no one is looking. The action makes me laugh before I pull my hand away to take the papers out of her hands.

"Stop being so paranoid. Nobody is here." We both walk to her car so that we can put her things inside.

Once all her things are inside I pull her into me. While she slides her hands inside my leather jacket and around my waist.

After a little bit I kiss her forehead and let go of her.

"I'll see you at home after my shift at the shop."

"Ok. I um was thinking maybe next week you can give me a tattoo." This makes me raise my eyebrows at her.

"I don't know. Are you sure that you can take the pain?"

"Yeah, I think I can handle it. I mean if you can handle getting a sleeve than I'm pretty sure one little tattoo won't hurt." She says while looking up at me.

"Hmmm ok." I give her a quick kiss before I hop on my bike.

"Be careful." I smirk at her.

"Aren't I always." With that I put my helmet on and speed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~