Popular

Scott was a very popular boy at school. He was cute, smart, and all the girls have a crush on him.

Well... Almost all. There was this one girl that wasn't into him, her name was (Y/n), she was his best friend, and everyone gets jealous of her. She didn't care, as long as she was his friend.

"Hey Scott! You ready for the math test?" (Y/n) asked, making her way to him. "Yeah! Watch as I get a higher score than you!" 

(Y/n) shot him a smirk, "Confident aren't we?" 

"How about we have a bet?" he challenged.

"And what's the bet?" she asked, looking confused.

"You have to kiss me if I get a higher mark." he declared. "a-and what if I get a higher mark?" (Y/n) asks, blushing madly. "You can give me a dare or something."

"Oh, its on!" (Y/n) said.

"Well,I gotta go to class now! see ya in maths!" Scott waved. (Y/n)'s got a free period, she she decided to go the library to kill some time, but she was suddenly stopped by Alexis, the lead cheerleader, she was one of Scott's "fans" and she didn't it when people got in her way, she would do any to win his heart over. 

"Listen up dork!" Alexis snapped. "What do you want, Alexis?" (Y/n) glared. 

"Don't pretend to change the subject idiot, I heard everything Scott said, and I am not going to let that to happen, Scott is MINE, so leave him alone! He doesn't need a dweeb following him around! He needs me and ONLY me, so back off!"

(Y/n) sighed and rolled her eyes in annoyance, when Scott stepped in, "What did you just call (Y/n)?!"

"Scott! What are you doing here? I thought you were in class!" (Y/n) whisper-yelled to him, "I can handle her myself you know!" she said pushing him aside.

"Listen, Alexis, I know you love me so much to the fact that you can't leave me alone, and I appreciate your concern, but I don't need a bodyguard right now, thank you for your service." she said.

Alexis glared at her, turn her heel and strode off. 'That will keep her away from me for awhile...' (Y/n) thought. "What are you doing here? I thought you had a class!" she exclaimed, turning back to him.

"I left something in my locker, and by the way, I could have helped you get rid of her, she was only telling you to back off because she wants to be with me!" Scott said, taking something out of his locker, "but anyway, see ya in maths!" He walked off.

<A WEEK LATER>

"ARGH! When is the freakin' teacher gonna finish marking our tests?! Its been a week already!" Scott whined, he was eager to see who won the bet. (Y/n) giggled, "I wouldn't get my hopes up, if I were you!" 

"C'mon, you know you love me!" Scott joked. (Y/n) blushed, and slapped his arm playfully. "I just wish we could just know our results and get this over with..." she murmured. "What? You don't want to kiss me? And I thought you loved me!" he said, in mock anger. (Y/n) blushed once again, and laughed, "Whatever, lets just get to class ok? The tests might be marked already!"

<IN CLASS>

"OK, class! Listen up please! You will be getting your tests back, please do your corrections and evaluate on how you did." Mr Johnson instructed, "You all did really well on the test, good job! Now, top of the class... (Y/n)! You scored 98%, great work, as usual! Then followed closely by Scott, with 96%. Excellent work you two!" 

(Y/n) smirked cheekily and nudged Scott's arm, he groaned and rolled his eyes. 'Yes! I won the bet! I get to give Scott a dare!' she thought, snickering. But at the corner of her eye, she caught a glimpse of Alexis glaring at her...

<AFTER CLASS>

'I better get to my next class, quick! Or Alexis---' her thoughts were interrupted by Scott, "I can't believe you won the bet! And I thought I had this too..." he murmured. (Y/n) giggled, "well, at least you tried your best! But I better get to class now, I also need time to think about what dare I get to give you!" she winked and walked away.

'Damn, I wish I won the bet... I was looking forward to that kiss too...' he thought, but shrugged and walked off to his next class, 'guess I gotta except my defeat and see what she has in stock for me.'

(Y/n) was walking to her class, lost in her thoughts, she didn't know what safe to give Scott, she didn't think about it before. When she was pushed onto the ground. "Ow... What was that for?!" she asked, rubbing her head.

"Don't change the subject, you idiot! You know exactly what that was for! Stop trying to avoid it!" Alexis yelled, "I know you won that bet! But remember this, Scott is never, going to fall for you, you are just a weak, pathetic girl, you don't have the looks, you are talentless, and nobody likes you, so just give up already, you will never stand a chance with him!" she spat. (Y/n)'s eyes were shining with tears, she got up from the floor, and ran away from her.

For the next few days, she managed to avoid Scott, she didn't sit next to him during lunch, she even sat away from him in class. Whenever Scott looked at her, she either starred blankly back at him, or just completely avoided him.

Every time (Y/n) looked at him, all she saw was Alexis, flirting with him. 'Why do I feel so weird? I don't have feelings for him! Do I...?---- Stop thinking about that!'

Scott couldn't take it anymore, he needed answers, he needed to know why he has been ignore, he needed to know why Alexis has suddenly grown so attached to him, she was never like that, he knew she hated (Y/n), but he didn't know why she was so clingy and flirtatious towards him. Whenever Alexis would either cling onto him or start flirting with him, he would completely ignore her, or just ask where (Y/n) was.

One day, he just couldn't take it anymore, he needed answers! He couldn't deal with Alexis just clinging onto him all the time like she was some kind of monkey.

<FEW DAYS LATER>

Scott finally managed to sneak away from Alexis, 'I gotta find (Y/n) before Alexis finds me!' He thought, as he looked all over the school.

At last, he found her, sitting under a tree. He sat down next to her, "Hey..." (Y/n) still didn't answer him, she kept her head buried in her knees. "Why have you been ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" (Y/n) simply shook her head. "Then... will you tell me why you've been ignoring me? I thought you trusted me..."

"Scott, I do trust you. I... I'm just really confused with my feelings right now. I don't know how to feel about myself... Answer this question, am I really that weak and pathetic?" Scott's eyes widened, "What makes you think that?!" he asked, he voice slightly raised. He didn't like it when (Y/n) unconfident with herself, "Listen, I don't like to see you get upset. So please stop crying."  he begged, "You're not weak or pathetic, whoever told you this is just jealous of how perfect you are!" 

He hugged (Y/n), "Sorry you had to go through this alone..."

(Y/n) stiffened, but shook her head, "No, you have nothing to apologise about... I shouldn't have ignored you in the first place..."

"You know... you still have that dare, remember? Have you decided yet?"

(Y/n) looked up, "No... N-not yet..."

"And to think I actually had it!" Scott chuckled. "Better luck next time, Scotty!" she giggled.

"And I was was looking forward to that kiss too..." he murmured. "Hm? What was that?" (Y/n) asked, 'wait... did he say... he wad looking forward to that kiss?! Oh! I've just thought of the dare!'

"I dare y-you to kiss me..." I say, blushing madly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASSUP PENTAHOLICS?!

Sorry, it was really bad.... I ran out of ideas... so pleaasssse leave a request if you can! ILY!

Peace Out!