First date!!!

REMEMBER! THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS ONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV:

O-M-G! I can't believe that Scott asked me on a DATE! I have to get ready! OH GOSH! I'm so nervous! What do I wear? Should I wear make up? What do I say when I see him? What do I do  to impress him? ARGH! I'm just being too worried about this... I should just take it easy, and just treat it like a friend date! Yeah! A friend date! (BTW What is that...? LOL I know I'm lame...)

I quickly take a shower and start getting ready, I rummage through my closet to try to figure out what I should wear. Hmmmmm.... AH HA! I chose a cute white crop top with "infinity love" printed on it, ripped jeans and some mint green vans.(Below)

I nodded my head in satisfaction, NICE! I quickly gathered my things into my bag and waited for the time to tick by

I nodded my head in satisfaction, NICE! I quickly gathered my things into my bag and waited for the time to tick by. That is when I got a text message from SCOTT!

Scott: Hey (Y/N)! I'm here!

Me: OK! I'm coming!

OMG! He is OUTSIDE right now! OK! Whew! Calm down! right! Now! I just need to calm down.. its just a friends date right? Yeah! Nothing big or special! Deep breaths girl! I'm ready!

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I yelled, opening the door.

"OK! Have fun!" my mum yelled back.

I shut the door to see Scott in the driver's seat of his car, I quickly hopped in the passenger's seat and we drove off to our FIRST DATE! As we were driving, Can't Sleep Love by Pentatonix (If you don't know what this song is, PLEASE go check it out now! Its really GOOD!) came up on the radio! "OMG! I loveeee this song you guys sang! Its soooo GOOD! It's one of my favourite songs!" I said as I started to sing.

Uh-huh
Yeah!
Tell me am I going crazy? (Uh-huh)
Tell me have I lost my mind? (Yeah!)
Am I just afraid of lovin'? (Uh-huh)
Or am I not the lovin' kind? (Yeah!)

Kissin' in the moonlight
Movies on a late night
Gettin' old
(Uh-huh)

I've been there, done that
Supposed to be hot
But it's just cold
(Yeah!)

Somebody wake up my heart
Light me up
Set fire to my soul, yeah (Uh-huh)
Cause' I can't do it anymore (Yeah!)

Gimme that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)
I want that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)

The kind I dream about all day
The kind that keeps me up all night
Gimme that can't sleep love
(Yeah!)

Maybe I'm too picky, honey (Uh-huh)
But I'm not in the world you're in (Ah, ah)
I'm not in it for the money, ooooh
I'm here looking for the real thing
(Yeah!)

Kissin' in the moonlight
Movies on a late night
Gettin' old, yeah
(It's gettin' old!)

I've been there, done that
Supposed to be hot
But it's just cold
(So, so, so cold!)

Somebody wake up my heart
Light me up
Set fire to my soul (To my soul, to my soul, to my soul.)
Cause' I can't do it anymore, noo

Gimme that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)
I want that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)

The kind I dream about all day
The kind that keeps me up all night
Gimme that can't sleep love
(Yeah!)

Oh, I'm tired of dreaming of no one (I'm tired)
I need some body next to mine (I'm, I'm tired, yeah!)
Cause I'm dyin' to give it to someone (give it to someone...)
Because I can't do it anymore!

Oh! Gimme that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)
I want that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)

The kind I dream about all day (about all day)
The kind that keeps me up all night (keeps me up all night)
Gimme that can't sleep love

(Yeah!)

Scott's POV:

I smiled and sang along, wow! her voice is beautiful! Our voices really harmonized in the song! Maybe she can sing with Pentatonix! Hmmm... Anyways! We have arrived at our destination! I quickly parked my car and I helped (y/n) out.

"You have a beautiful voice you know?" I told her.

"R-Really? Thanks! Nobody has every complimented me on anything before!" She replied, flattered. I smiled, she is so beautiful! Its been such a long time since high school began, and we have been best friends ever since! I don't know what to do! Should I ask her to be my girlfriend? No, no, no! That would be too straight forward and weird, I should just ask her parents first to get permission! Just stop thinking about it! Enjoy the date first!

<TIME SKIP TILL AFTER THE DATE!>

Scott's POV:

Wow! That date went well! We got to know even more about each other and even had so much in common! We both liked singing, hanging out with friends, watching YouTube...... We even saw Kirstie and Jeremy there! But they were all lovey dovey so they didn't notice us. LOL! I drive (y/n) home.

<WHEN THEY GET TO (Y/N)'S HOME>

"I had a great time!" (Y/n) said, "We should do this more often." she blushed.

I blushed deep red. Oh! Almost forgot...!

"Can I speak to your parents...? In private?" I asked.

"Sure! Why?" she asked curiously.

"Just telling them that you are amazing...!" I said.

"O-Ok...?" she stammered as the called for he parents.

(Y/n) went upstairs to her room, this is my chance to ask her parents!

(Y/n) POV:

I walked up to my bedroom slowly, why did Scott need to speak to my parents? I mean, I don't think he needs to tell my parents that I'm amazing... That's what a teacher would do... Right? ARGH! I'm so confused! Whatever!

I put on my bear bear onesie and hopped into bed, I spent almost the whole night tossing and turning, what did he want to tell my parents? Eventually, my thoughts tired me and I feel asleep.

Scott's POV:

OK! I have had permission from her parents and I have told them to keep it a secret. Now I just need a special gift for her and everything is set! *YAWN* I'm tired! I better get some sleep!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASSUP PENTAHOLICS!!!!

I mean, its pretty dang obvious (avious XD) what Scott asked (y/n)'s parents, right? If you don't know, then stay tuned for the next one shot!

PEACE OUT!