Neko (Part 1)

This story begins when (Y/n) and Scott were little kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/n) POV:

"Mum? Dad? What's happening to me? Why do I have a tail and ears?" I asked looking back at my tail, looking confused. My parents looked shocked, "We need to take her to the doctors now!" Mum said to Dad, he nodded and quickly brought me to the doctor's.

<AT THE DOCTOR'S>

"The results are in, and your daughter is a Neko." the doctor said. "How did this happen?" Dad said, "I've never had a Neko in my family in my family before! Nor has my wife!" "Dad? Wha-" I was cut off by Dad's yelling. "Don't talk to me! I have never liked nekos! I can't except this!"

<A FEW DAYS LATER>

Mum and Dad were arguing a lot after they found out that I was a Neko. I wish we could be a happy family again... or at least make Mum and Dad be happy and love each again... They never talk to me anymore, they just argue all day. I've had enough of this! I'm running away, so that Mum and Dad can be happy and love again!

<A COUPLE WEEKS LATER>

Scott's POV:

I ran into the park as soon as we got there. Mum and Dad brought me on a picnic to celebrate my birthday! "Thank you Mum and Dad! You're the best parents ever!" I said. They smiled, "Happy Birthday sweetie!" Mum said and ruffled my hair. I laughed and ran off to play, when I spotted a girl with cat ears and a tail, just wandering around the flower garden and she looks really sad. I walked up to her, "Hi! My name is Scott! Why are you so sad?" I asked. The girl looked at me blankly and gave me a sad smile, "Hi! My name is (Y/n), and to answer your question, I'm fine, I-I just ran away from... h-home." she replied.

I gasped, ran away from home? That means she ran away from her mum and dad? "Why did you run away?" I asked. She just simply pointed at her cat ears and tail, "B-because I'm a Neko..." she replied. "What's a m-meef'wa?" I asked struggling to pronounce the word. (Y/n) explained what a Neko was, "Oh... so you half cat?" she nodded, "and you don't have a home?" I asked. "Not anymore..." she sighed sadly. "...I know this sounds really weird, but do you want to live with me? I can ask my mum and dad if you can live with us!" I said and ran off to ask my parents.

"Mum, Dad. I've just met this girl that seems really nice, and she is a m-meef'wa...? Anyway, the point is, she ran away from home and has nowhere to live, so can she live with us?" I said. "Just give us one moment sweetie, we need to discuss this first." Mum said. I nodded and walked back to (Y/n).

<A FEW HOURS LATER>

"And welcome to your new home, (Y/n)!" Dad announced. "Wow! This place is like a mansion! Thank you for letting me live here Mr Hoying!" (Y/n) said. "No need to call me Mr Hoying! Call me Rick!" Dad said, "And call me Connie!" Mum added in. "But... are you sure you are fine living with a Neko? Sometimes, I might start speaking in third person, and people find it annoying." She said. My parents nodded, "Even nekos need a family! Now, we will find you a room!" Dad said leading (Y/n) into the mansion.

(Y/n) POV:

Scott's parents lead me into a gorgeous room with (your favourite colour) walls surrounding it. "Wow! I love it!" I gushed. "Glad you like it!" Connie said, "Now, I will leave you to unpack and settle in, Scott will help you out!"

This house is amazing! I'm sure I will have some great memories in this place.

<5 YEARS LATER>

"Come downstairs (Y/n)! I'm about to watch a movie! Do you want to watch with me?" Scott said. I pranced into the room, "Of course! (Y/n)~Chan--- I mean I'm coming!" I said. Scott laughed, "Its OK, I like it when you speak in third person, it's really cute."

"R-really? You don't mind Scott~Sempai? Uh... (Y/n)~Chan means... Ugh..." I stuttered, going slightly red. I'm just beginning to get into the habit of speaking in first person, so, it's really hard...

Scott chuckled, "Its OK, I understand it's hard for you, besides, it's really cute when you speak in third person,I like it." He said. I blushed.

<4 YEARS LATER>

Scott's POV:

Wow... I can't believe she actually... she is my girlfriend now. It's already been  1 year since we started dating, but it still surprises me, we've been through so many great times, and some bad times... We've been through so much throughout these 9 years ever since she moved in!

I looked at the sleeping (Y/n) on my shoulder, she is so adorable when she sleeps. I kissed her forehead, "I love you..."

<10 YEARS LATER>

I looked at the beautiful bride walking gracefully through the isle. Her gorgeous white dress flowing behind her.

As the priest spoke, I looked into her eyes, I always get lost in them... "Do you, (Your full name), take Scott Hoying to be your husband?" The priest asked, "I do." (Y/n) said. The priest turned to me, "Then do you, Scott Hoying, take, (your full name) to be your wife?" He asked. "I do." I replied. The priest nodded, "Now with the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride." He announced.

I leaned in and kissed her, our lips moved in sync. I placed my hands on her waist and she placed her's on my shoulders. "(Y/n)~Chan loves you." She said. "Scott~Senpai loves you too." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASSUP PENTAHOLICSSSSS?!

Hope you enjoyed this story!

PEACE OUT!