I missed you

(Y/n) POV:
"Do you have to move?" Scott asked me, tears streaking down his face. I nodded sadly "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... But I have no choice..." I replied, trying to stay strong, "but I'm afraid it's for the best..." I sighed.

(10 YEARS LATER)

Scott's POV:
I looked through the photo album that I've found in the basement,where I've kept all of my high school memories. When I came across a picture of me and a girl,having a great time together. I instantly remembered that girl,her beautiful smile and her sparkling eyes. That was (Y/n), my girlfriend during high school. But she left Texas 10 years ago to live in Los Angels. A tear rolled down my cheek, keep it to yourself Scott, that was in the past...

(Y/n) POV:
"Here is your coffee miss." I said to a customer. Sigh... I hate this... It's so boring... I checked the time on my watch. Oh! My shift is almost over, I just need to serve one more customer and I'm ready to go home.

<WHEN SHE GOT HOME>

I'm finally home! That was soooo tiring! Who knew working at Starbucks could be so boring? I flopped onto the couch and scrolled through Instagram, when I saw a picture of me and a guy, I can recognize that guy anywhere,he was my boyfriend during high school, but since I moved to America, we haven't been in contact... I really miss him...

Scott's POV:
Oh! I completely forgot! I am taking a music school there soon and I might have a chance of seeing her there. Oh what the heck Scott, she probably already forgotten you already, and you might not even recognize her anymore...

<A MONTH LATER>

OK... Everything is packed, now off to the airport!

<IN AMERICA>

Lets see... Oh! Would ya look at that? My hotel is right in front of a Starbucks! I thought looking out the window. How convenient! Looks like I can get Starbucks everyday! But I need some rest now... *YAWN* I'm tired...

<MORNING>

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* I was woken up by the sound of my alarm, *YAWN* is it morning already? I'm still really tired! I crave a cup of coffee... OH WAIT! There is a Starbucks just across the street! Let me get changed first, then I will head down there!

(Y/n) POV:

Ugh... Another boring uneventful day at Starbucks... "Hello sir, how can I help you? A latte? Coming right up!" This job is too boring, I wish I could attend that music school... But I need to save up enough money to study there... Sigh... I wish I never moved away from Texas, that way, I could have stayed with Scott and my friends! I looked at the time, oh! 5 more mins until my shift ends! And also 1 more customer to attend to.

"Hello! Welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you?" I asked in my most polite tone.

Scott's POV:

"How may I help you?" the girl asked. She kind of looked like (y/n)! Bet its a lookalike... "I would like a frappe please!" I said.

The girl gave me a surprised look, like she recognized me or something, but she quickly shook her head and went to make the frappe. "Oh!" she added and turned back around, "what's your name?"

"Scott,my name is Scott." I replied. The girls eyes widened, but then shook her head once again. That girl was pretty, she looked like (y/n)... Her (hair color) hair and those pair of sparkling eyes... *SIGH* I wish she could be her night now. She was always so energetic and positive, just like that girl behind the counter...

Suddenly, the girl came over with my coffee. "Here is your coffee sir." "Thanks!" I thanked her, "just one question though... whats your name?"

(Y/n) POV:

M-my name? "U-ummm... My name is (y/n)" I said, "and your name is Scott? I knew a guy named Scott during my high school... His name is Scott Hoying..."

The guy's eyes grew wide, "M-my name IS Scott Hoying... (Y/n)? Is that really you?"

Scott? Is that really Scott? "and is that really you Scott?" I asked in disbelief. "Let me test you, what did you use to call me all the time in high school?"

"Bear Bear" he replied confidently. I gasped "IT IS YOU! OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" I exclaimed, giving him a big hug.

"I missed you more!" He said, picking me up and twirling me around. "I can't believe I actually found you! Do you want to hang out at my place to catch up?"

"Sure! Sounds like a plan! But let me finish my shift first" I smiled.

<A COUPLE MINS LATER>

Scott's POV:

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Yup!" she replied smiling.

<IN SCOTT'S ROOM> (pls dun think anything extra about this situation)

I told her everything about my life since she left Texas, and she told me everything that happened when she arrived at America.

"So... have you seen any girls lately?" she asked.

"Nope, just you!" I replied smirking. (Y/n) blushed, "So, since we are here, will you be my girlfriend again?" I asked. "Hmm... Why not? I've been super bored without you anyway..."

(Y/n) POV:

J-just me...? Wow... He didn't change a bit since high school has he now?

"So... Are you still my girlfriend?" Scott asked.

"Are you kidding me? OF COURSE!" I exclaimed and jumped on top of him. "I missed you soooooooooooooo much!"

"But I missed you more!" Scott said.

"Nooooo! I did!!!!" I said jumping up and down.

"Fine, you did!" Scott gave up "But I missed you a lot!". I giggled, and sat back down next to him.

Suddenly, Scott leaned in and kissed me! W-What's happening? H-he just--- Oh what the heck, he's your boyfriends for goodness sake, and I missed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASSUP PENTATHOLICS?!

Sorry for the weird ending, I thin I was kinda confusing too. but hope you enjoyed it!

PEACE OUT!