(Y/n) is sick!

Scott's POV:
I woke up by the sound of my phone buzzing. It was Mitch:
Mitch: hey I'm sorry if I didn't come home yesterday, I have decided to stay at Avi's for 2 more days if that's fine with you?
Scott: sure watever have fun!
Mitch:k thx bro!
Scott:np

I turned off my phone and decided to wake (y/n) up.

(Y/n) POV:
I woke up feeling terrible, I felt really cold,but my skin feels warm, I felt dizzy and I had an upset stomach. I didn't feel like getting up. I just laid down on my bed,groaning and forcing myself to go back to sleep.

Scott's POV:
Hmm... Where is (y/n)? She is usually up early. I better check if she is fine!
I walked up to her bedroom and was shocked to see her in bed, she looked pale and she looked tired. I ran up to her and felt her forehead. "You feeling alright?" I asked worried.

(Y/n) POV:
"Are you alright?" Scott asked. I shook my head weakly. "No... I feel cold, I feel dizzy and my tummy hurts" I replied as rubbed my forehead.
"You have a fever (y/n). I better get you to the doctors." Scott said while helping me up. I got changed and followed Scott into his car and he drove us to the doctors quickly.

<TIME SKIP TILL AFTER THE DOCTORS>

Scott's POV:
The nurse handed us (y/n)'s medicine and told her when to take some. The doctor told her that she has got a fever and she will be fine by tomorrow, THANK GOD, I was so worried about her!

<narrator>
When they got home, (y/n) decided to go back to sleep,while Scott was watching some Netflix.

(Y/n) POV:
After the visit to the doctors,I decided to go back to bed.
"Scott,I'm going to bed ok?" I said.
" OK, get some rest" he said kissing me.

<narrator>
While Scott was watching Netflix, (y/n) was having a bad time sleeping. She keeps on tossing and turning, she felt uncomfortable and couldn't fall asleep. She felt really dizzy and her stomach was sore.

(Y/n) POV:
Ughhhh... I feel terrible! I feel super dizzy ,my stomach hurts and I feel really cold!
That's it! I give up on sleeping,I'm just gonna go downstairs to watch Netflix with Scott.
I put on my comfy bear bear onesie

and  walked downstairs to see Scott watching Netflix

and walked downstairs to see Scott watching Netflix.
I climbed on the couch and sat down next to him.
"I can't sleep, Scotland. So I'm just going to be here ok?" I told him as I put my head on his chest.
"Ok bear bear." Scott said,putting his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.

Scott's POV:
After a while of watching Netflix with (y/n), her eyes started to get droopy,slowly,she fell asleep on my chest. I kissed her head and put a blanket on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WASSUP PENTAHOLICSSSSS!??!
Hope ya enjoyed this chapter! But I have run out of inspiration, so REQUESTS ARE OPENNNN!

Oh and a quick mention of
SammiHung0 and DaDarkshadow just because they are my friendssss! (And they are PTX fans)