Planning her surprise party!

<Narrator>

Mitch came home the very next day, and Scott told him about throwing a surprise party for (y/n).

Mitch POV:

I got home the next day and (y/n) was already at work. Scott was watching TV, he noticed me arrive home and waved me over, he mentioned me to sit down.

"Yes? what is it?" I asked him curiously.

"So, um I was thinking, (y/n)'s birthday is coming up, and I want to do something special for her, she has done so much for us!" Scott said.

"Hmmm... Ya! That is true! We should throw her a surprise party! And everyone is invited!" I exclaimed.

"Yes! That is PERFECT!" Scott said, "could could totally do that! OMG this is going to be great!"

"OK, now, we just need to figure out what we can get her! It has to be the perfect gift!" I added on.

We planned (y/n)'s birthday party for the whole day. We have decided to throw her a surprise birthday party at the pool,and we are going to each give her a gift. SHE IS GOING TO LOVE IT!
I clapped my hands,"THIS IS GONNA BE GREAT!" I said.
"YASSS!" Scott replied. "Ok,now that it's all planned out,we should keep our mouths shut and not mention this in front of her." I warned Scott.

It's going to be a secret for now... SHHH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WASSUP PENTAHOLICSSSSS?!?!
Sorry for the short chapter,but hope you enjoyed it!