Am I in love? (Part 1)

REMINDER! This is going to be an imagine(its like a one shot) book and the chapters are going to be longer!
ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott's POV:

*BEEP BEEP* *BEEP BEEP* I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm, I slam it shut and roll lazily out of bed. ARGH! DANG IT! Its the first day of High School, and I am so not ready for this... Well, at least Mitch is there! I get dressed really quickly, grab my backpack, and walk to school.

When I get there, Mitch is already there waiting there for me, when he noticed me, he waved at me excited and screamed "OMG SCOTT! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU THE WHOLE SUMMER!"

"Mitch, no need to scream dude! I'm right in front of you!" I laughed. Mitch punched me lightly in the arm "Heyyyyy! I was excited! I haven't seen you since last year! How are you?" Wow! He hasn't changed since last year! He is still the same energetic and chatty person!

We found our way to the classroom, it was already packed with students from different schools."Well, I guess this is our class Mitch!" I said.

"Yup!" He replied with a hopeful look.

I scanned the room for some spare seats and found some next to a girl,this girl made my heart skip a beat,her beautiful hair, her rose red cheeks, her long eyelashes...

"Scott? Scott?! SCOTT! SNAP OUT OF IT!" a voice yelled.

"HUH? WHAT? DID I MISS SOMETHING?!" I quickly snapped back into reality. Mitch was waving his arms frantically in front of my eyes, trying to get my attention.

"HA HA HA HA HA! I caught you check out a girl! " Mitch taunted. I blushed deep red with embarrassment.

"Was it that obvious?" I asked, hoping that it wasn't.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! nah, it wasn't that obvious." Mitch said (HAH! DIDN'T EXPECT THAT COMING DID YA!?)

Whew! I thank goodness! I took my seat next to the girl and Mitch sat beside me.

"Oh hi!" the girl said turning around, "sorry if I didn't notice you, I was watching of my FAVORITE---- O-M-G! are you Scott Hoying?! OMG! I am one of your BIGGEST FANS! Your are from SuperFruit and Pentatonix right? I listen to your songs everyday! and is that MITCH?! OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SITTING RIGHT BESIDE MY IDLES!" She exclaimed excitedly. 

I smiled, "Yup, that's us! Sadly, Avi, Kristy and Kevin are in another class..." Damn! She is so cute when she is excited--- wait, snap out of it! She probably has a boyfriend already!I should just pay attention to the class already, the teacher has arrived anyways.

<TIME SKIP TILL AFTER THE LESSON>

"Yawn! Well thank goodness that class is over!" Mitch yawned. "That was BORINGGGG!" I nodded in agreement. That's when I noticed the girl I was sitting next to all alone, she pulled out her laptop and watched YouTube instead of hanging out with everyone.

"Hey..." I began. She looked up and blushed, GOD she is so adorable when she does that! WAIT! stop it Scott! Get to the point! "Um, do you want to hang out with us? Pentatonix is always welcoming some new friends!

"R-Really?" She asked in disbelief.

"Yes! Why not?" I asked.

"W-Well, I am used to be bullied and nobody likes me during my secondary school, so that is why I got transferred here..." She answered, with tears swelling up her eyes.

"O-Oh! I'm sorry if I brought that up! Um... here! Come with me! Let me introduce you to the rest of Pentatonix!" I said. She quickly  wiped away her tears and smiled.

"Sure! Lets go! I can't wait!" she bounced up and down.

OK! She is single! That means we still have a chance! WAIT! Its too straight forward, WE JUST MET AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW HER NAME YET!!! STUPID SCOTT! I quickly caught up with Mitch and the girl and said "Say, we didn't catch your name yet!"

"Oh! Where are my manners? My name is (Y/n)! Sorry if I never introduce myself, I am a really shy girl..." She responded.

"Its ok! Everyone can be shy sometimes! Its normal!" I comforted her. Now... where are the others? AH! There they are!

"Wassup everyone!" I said as I gave everyone high fives and fist bumps "Meet (Y/n)! She sits next to me and she is HUGE fan of PTX!" Everyone cheered and shook hands with (y/n). 

I stood by the side and watched, she is so happy! I can't wait to spend the rest of the school term with her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI PENTAHOLICSSSS!

Hope you liked it! make sure to leave a request of what the next story should be about!

PEACE OUT GIRL SCOUTS! (even though you aren't a scout......PEACE OUT!!!!)