Haunted House

Scott's POV:

"You sure you want to do this with me?" I asked (Y/n). She said she would do this with me, but she isn't really into scary places, in fact, she is terrified of scary things. "I'm sure, you always do things for me, this is the least I can  do for you!" she said confidently. I smiled, "OOOOK! I'll walk with you, but if you get too scared, you can tell me and we can leave." I said. (Y/n) nodded and in we went.

<FEW MOMENTS LATER>

Everything was going fine, until the first jump scare came up. It was a clown, and everyone just knows (Y/n) absolutely hates clowns! Somehow, clowns just creep her out really badly. "AAAAAAAH!" She screamed and hid her head in my jacket, I quickly comforted her, "If you don't want to continue, we can leave now if you want." I said. (Y/n) quickly shook her head, "No, I promised you I would do it and I will keep that promise!" she said. I smiled, that's one of the many reasons why I love her, she always keeps her promises.

As we walked deeper into the house, many more jump scares came up, (Y/n) would scream and hide behind me. "It's OK, we are almost out of here." I assured her. She nodded and continued to walk. 

(Y/n) grabbed onto my jacket, nervous about what's going to happen next. We walked and walked until the final jump scare came, (Y/n) almost broke my hand from holding it so tightly. She practically froze in place, shaking with fear. I had to pick her up and carry her out of that place.

<A FEW MOMENTS LATER>

We arrived home, and (Y/n) has recovered slightly from that shock attack. "Sorry I got so scared just now... I just can't stand clowns..." she said, looking embarrassed. "Its OK, everyone has their own weaknesses." I comforted her and kissed her forehead. She flopped onto the bed and hugged a pillow, "I just feel bad for ruining your night, that's all..." she said. "I'm never upset when I'm spending time with you." I said, she smiled and snuggled up next to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASSUP PENTAHOLICSS?!

Hope ya'll liked this story! Sorry for not updating for such a long time...

PEACE OUT!