Will you marry me?

Scott's POV:

Today's the day! (Y/n) have been dating for a couple years now, and today's the day I ask the big question. I have already asked her parents for permission and they agreed,now to just hope the says yes. I need to plan the whole day!

So first, I'm going to take her anywhere she wants, then I'm going to ask her out on a romantic date, and finally ask her! I'm so nervous! Let me text her and ask her first.

(Y/n) POV:

I was watching a movie, when my phone buzzed.

Scott: hey, u up to go somewhere today?

Me: Sure? where r we going?

Scott: ur choice!

Me: ummmm idk

Scott: ... rly -.-

Me: :3 Jk! How about the movies?

Scott: Sounds good! Be there in 10?

Me: kk! cya!

Gotta get ready!

<10 MINS LATER>

Ah! Back at the movies! Hmm... Now where is Scott? Aha! There he is! He noticed me and waved at me.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Oh! How about 9 Lives(its actually a movie)? I heard its REALLY good!" I suggested.

<AFTER THE MOVIE>

Scott's POV:

"That movie was great!" (y/n) exclaimed. "Now what do we do?" I tapped on my chin.

"Do you want to go out on a date with me tonight?" I asked. (Y/n) nodded, "Well I guess I should go home and get ready!"

I took her hand and we got into the car.

<THAT NIGHT>

OK... tonight's the night. I ask her... I'm ready... DEEP BREATHS! You can do this... You've got everything planned out and you got this.

(Y/n) walk out of the door, wow... She looked amazing, her hair curled and her beautiful eyes... She just looked astonishing in that dress. "Hey babe! You ready?" (Y/n) smiled, "of course!" she said, and hopping into the car.

<AT THE DATE>

(Y/n) POV:

Scott drove us to a nice restaurant I have never been to before, each table was dimly lit by a candle. Scott held my hand, "do you like it?" he asked.

"Like it? I love it! Thank You so much babe!" I said. He smiled, "anything for you!" Awwww! He's so romantic!

But... I have a feeling he's hiding something from me, he kept on murmuring to himself the whole trip here, it's not like him to be so silent... hmmm...

We got to our tables and Scott helped tuck my seat in. He looked very nervous, "Are you OK? You don't look well. Are you sick?" I asked concerned.

"No... I-It's nothing... I-I just need to use the bathroom real quick..." He replied quickly and left the table. What's up with that guy today?

Scott's POV:

Argh! You were such an idiot in front of her! Man up! You've got everything planned out already! I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom, you can do this...

I got back to the table and (Y/n) quickly piled me up with questions. "Are you feeling OK? If you're not feeling well, I can take you home!....." She looked really worried.

"It's OK babe! I'm fine! It's just, there was this one question I have been waiting 3 years to ask you..."

(Y/n) POV:

A question? What question?

We've been dating for about 3 years now, and I just wanted to tell you that I have fallen deeply in love with you ever since I've met you. You were the best girlfriend, and the best companion ever! Even though we've been through rough times, I have never given up on our relationship. But I would like to take it to the next level... (Y/n)..." He said getting down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes...! YES! A BIG YES!" I replied, shocked. Scott's eyes instantly lit up and put the most beautiful ring on my finger. It was a beautiful diamond ring shaped like a heart, "I love it..."

Everyone in the restaurant clapped and cheered as Scott pulled me in for a kiss. It was the best kiss I have ever experienced. He held my waist and and pulled me closer as I put my hands on his chest. "I love you" Scott whispered in my ear when we parted. "I love you more..."

<AFTER THE DATE>

(Y/n) POV:

I can't believe Scott proposed! It's going to be a lot of work planning the wedding, but at least I get to do it with the person I love! "Do you want to stay at my place for a while?" I asked. Scott smirked "Sure."

<AT (Y/N)'S HOME>

"So what do you want to do?" Scott asked. I shrugged "Maybe a movie?" I suggested.

"Sounds good!" he said nodding. I went on Netflix and picked out a movie. Then I hopped onto the couch as the movie began. Scott wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, I lay my head on his shoulder.

<AFTER THE MOVIE>

That was a great movie! Hmmm... What should we do now?

"So, do you want to have some fun?" Scott asked smirking. Oh! So he's going there isn't he?

"Well I know exactly where we can have some fun..." I said "In my bedroom."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WASSUP PENTAHOLICSSSS?!

Hope u guys enjoyed this story!

PEACE OUT!