Monster

(Y/n) POV:

Everyone thinks monsters are supposed to be scary and haunt people, but I know they aren't as scary as you think, because I'm a monster. I may look like a human, but the only way to tell the difference between a monster and a human is by looking at their eyes, our eye color changes when our emotions change, for example, when we are confused, our eye color is gray, blue is sad, green is jealousy, purple is happy,red is anger, pink is for nervous...

Each monster has their own special element, like water, fire, earth, vocal... And just so many more, but we have to find our own elements, and I haven't found mine yet... So, I decided to go to high school, like any typical teenager would do.

Scott's POV:

I sat down at my seat and sighed, another boring day at school... Let's just get this day over with so I can go home! 

The teacher walked in, followed by a girl, she had long (hair color) hair, long eyelashes and... pink eyes? I've never seen someone with pink eyes before! That's so cool!

"May I have your attention please?" Ms Carly said, "We have a new student! Her name is (Y/n), and she is home-schooled before she came here. So please treat her well." Ms Carly turned to the new student, "Why don't you take a seat next to Scott at the back?" she said. (Y/n) swiftly walked towards her seat and sat down. 

(Y/n) POV:

OK... I'm actually in high school! I need to keep my monster identity a secret, or other people might think I'm crazy...

<AN HOUR LATER>

*RIIIINNNNNNNG* Oh, there's the bell! Looks like it's break, I should go look around. I thought as I got out of my seat. Suddenly, I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I quickly turn around to see the boy that was sitting next to me. "Oh hey! What's up?" I asked, giving him a warm smile. "Well.. um..." he said as he looked up, his eyes suddenly widened, "Oh- My- Goodness.... Did your eyes just change color? When you came into the classroom, your eyes were pink, but now they are purple! That's so cool! How did you do that?" he asked excitedly. Oh shoot, forgot about that! "Oh! Um... I... have...I guess you can call it a power...? I can't really tell you why...because its a secret... Sorry..." I said quietly.

The boy smiled and nodded, "That's OK, I respect your privacy, oh, I'm Scott by the way." he said. "Scott, that's a nice name!" I complimented, "Oh, I almost forgot, I'm (Y/n)!" I added. "So... I'll see you around then?" I asked. 

<5 MONTHS LATER>

Scott's POV:

(Y/n) and I are now best friends, but she still hasn't told me how and why her eye colors change, but I still think she is cool. I always keep asking her why but her response is always "When the time comes, I will tell you." I just can't take it anymore, I need to know! I'm going to ask her today.

<AT SCHOOL>

(Y/n) smiled and waved as she noticed me approach her. I took a seat next to her, "Hey, I-I have something to ask you, but  I think I might know what your answer is... I just really want to know! It's been 5 months now, and I'm desperate for the answer!" I said. She simply just smiled and nodded, "I know you're desperate, and I think now's the time to tell you everything... but will you still be my best friend?" she asked. "Of course! I will always be your best friend!" I replied, excited to know the answer.

"OK... Here goes... So... the reason why I am able to change my eye color, is because I... I am a..." she sighed, "I'm a monster... and... I was sent to high school to find my special element, and throughout these 5 months, I've finally found it." she finished. A monster? No way... "(Y/n)... this... is... SO COOL!" I exclaimed. 

(Y/n) POV:

Cool...? He thinks I'm cool...? Nobody has ever liked a monster before!

"Say, what's your special element?" Scott asked curiously. "Vocal... the element is vocals. I found out when I joined the choir with you. I can do many things with this power, I can fight using my voice, cast a spell, heal... I can do so many things!" I said.

<2 YEARS LATER>

Scott's POV:

I can't believe this is actually happening... I'm dating (Y/n)... If I never met her in the first place, I would never be holding hands with the most perfect girl ever. She has done so many great things for people in need. She was a great monster, using her beautiful voice to help the others. 

<6 YEARS LATER>

This is the best day of my life, I really can't believe this is happening, I'm getting married... That's right, I married a monster... (Y/n).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WASSUP PENTAHOLICSSSSS!?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if it was a bit confusing.

PEACE OUT!