Asking her!

Previously~
"Well, actually,she will." Mitch said mysteriously. "How do you know?" Scott asked.

Scott's POV:
"Well,I was talking to (y/n) the other day,and she told me she had this BIG crush on you since the first day you guys met!" Mitch exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" I screamed. I was shocked... speechless... She actually likes me? Wow... I guess I never noticed. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"She said not to tell anyone... So yah..." Mitch replied.
This was it! She is definitely gonna say yes then! YAS! Better start preparing then! Hmmm... Maybe I should ask her out on a date, then ask her there! Right! This is perfect! WE ARE GONNA MAKE IT OFFICIAL!

<TIME SKIP TILL NOON>

(Y/n) POV:

*Sigh* I sighed as I closed the door behind me. It was a long day at work today, and I never got any sleep last night... *yawn* maybe I should take a break and watch some TV... I walked I tot he living room and turned on the TV. Soon,my eyes started getting heavy, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Scott's POV:
I think (y/n) has already come back home from work,maybe I should ask her on a date now. I walked I to the living room and noticed her fast asleep. GOD she looked so adorable when she is sleeping... wait... That's creepy... I grabbed a blanket and put it on her, and tiptoed out of the living room slowly. Maybe I will ask her later.

<TIME SKIP TILL NIGHT>

(Y/n) POV:
*yawn* I rubbed my eyes and stretched, that was a great nap! Wait... I didn't have this blanket before... Or did I? No... I didn't... What? Now I'm confused... Whatever... I'm hungry anyways I should start cooking for Mitch,Scott and myself. "MITCH! SCOTT! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?!" great,now I sound like a mom...
Suddenly,Mitch came running downstairs and said "lemme cook! You have a DATE with Mr Scott Hoying here!" Scott ran after him yelling "MITCH I SWEAR I WILL MURDER YOU!"
Mitch ran behind me and yelled "(y/n)! YOU GONNA SAVE MEEEEE!" And ran into the kitchen to make his dinner.
"Huh?" I said confused and looked at Scott.
Scott shuffled his feet and blushed. "Umm... I...I-I... Um... Will you go on a date with me?!" He said quickly.
I was shocked! I didn't know he liked me! Wow! "Of course I will go on a date with you!"

<TIME SKIP TILL AFTER THE DATE>

Scott's POV:
Ok... Now is my chance... I have to have courage! Ok...
"Are you ok?" (Y/n) asked. "You looked nervous the whole date! Are you feeling ok? Are you sick?" She looked worried.
"What?! No! No! I'm fine! It's just... I have been wanting to ask you this question for such a long time now... Umm... W-will...will y-you be... Be m-my GIRLFRIEND?"
*GASP* (y/n) gasped
"IM SORRY! DID I MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE?! DID I MAKE THINGS AWKWARD?!" I started to regret what I said now...

(Y/n) POV:
Scott's girlfriend?! SCOTT HOYING'S GIRLFRIEND?! Tears of joy started streaming down my cheek. "YES!" I exclaimed "YES OF COUSRE I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!"
Scott's eyes lit up at once, picked me up and twirled me around.
He suddenly put me down, leaned down and pressed his lip against mine. I was tense at first, i melted into the kiss shortly, we had a long passionate kiss as Scott grabbed hold of my waist and I put my hands on his chest.
We parted to breathe, and sighed. "Did you like it?" He asked. "I sure did..." I replied.
Then, we held hands and walked home, I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

<TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY GET HOME>

Scott's POV:
When we got home, Mitch was watching a movie on Netflix. He looked up and noticed us come in.
"WELL?! HOW DID IT GO? FILL ME IN!" Mitch said excited. "First of all, WE'RE OFFICIAL! And second of all, it went great!" "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Mitch screamed and fangirled.
"Ok,I'm going to bed now Scott" (Y/n) said.
"OK, goodnight (y/n)!" I said as I kissed her goodnight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waddup PENTAHOLICSSSSS
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a bit longer so yah!