Chapter 1

Chapter One:

(y/n)'s POV-

It was only the third week of school and I already hated the hell out it. Keene would usually drop us off to our schools, King County High School and Middle School, if he wasn't either drunk off his ass or hanging out with his buddy Ed. Who we all hated seeing as how he treated his daughter and wife, Carol and Sophia. But today, he was with Ed still from his late-night poker games, so we had to take the bus. All three of us got on the 10-minute late bus and sat in the middle.

I was supposed to sit near Thalia but there was something in my usual seat. It was like a liquid.

"Hey, outta my seat." I looked up to see Dylan. He was only known for his basketball skills and his money. I didn't really want to talk to Dylan today, so I got up but there were no more seats for me. Someone had just wiped the liquid with a paper towel in my usual seat.

And since there was no more seats, I had to sit on Thalia's lap for the rest of the ride. It was either that or the ground.

"Why didn't just clean up the mess. Then you'd have a seat, right?" Jason said.

"Yeah, Yeah, I know. But I didn't have anything to clean up the mess with except my jacket. And I'm not going to ruin my jacket." I said back.

'I wasn't gonna go and ruin my jacket for some weird liquidity stuff I found on the bus... Eww. Who knows what that crap is.'

"It doesn't matter. Just be quiet today and don't mess around." He said. Jason then looked away and through the fogged up school bus window.

I pulled out my journal from my worn backpack and started to read what I've already wrote though the year. I was half way through my writings before the bus abruptly stopped. After 30 minutes of sitting in the warm bus, we arrived at the hell hole known as school.

"(Y/n), we're here so get your fat-ass off of me." Thalia said. Oh, did I forget to mention that Thalia was very blunt about how she handled things. While Jason on the other hand, is the purest 16-year-old boy you will ever meet in your life. After we got off the bus, I fell into a puddle of maybe water, but it looked a bit brown.

"Ha, nice job (y/n/n)" Jason said to me when he helped me up. Once again my clumsiness struck again. I picked up the book I dropped, which was my journal. I write all of my thoughts in there when I can, it helps me vent about my life. While Jason and Thalia went to the high-school corridor, I had to go to the middle school one.

I had a couple friends here but not many, due to the majority not interesting me. The few are Nikki, and I talk with Sophia once in a while too. I headed towards my locker right next to Nikki's. When I got there, she was already waiting impatiently as always.

"(Y/n) you're finally here! Gods, I thought you weren't going to be here today!" She said as she ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Yeah, I'm here, don't worry." I said not really caring. I grabbed my book for the a few classes and kept my bag.

"You know you are not supposed to bring your bags to class, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know but oh well. I'm tired of carrying millions of binders." I said to her and motioned her for us to go to advisory but then the first bell for class rang. I apparently missed advisory so Nikki and I walked to Ms. Dusa's class. We arrived right before the end bell and sat down in our seats. The both of us sat next to different people. I sat next to Lizzy and Nikki next to her cousin Kira Kross. The last person to walk in was Dana. He sat behind me and next to a guy named Nick Durst.

"Alrighty then, you all know we have a test today on Cells! But before the excitement begins, attendance must be taken. Alright, Mike Champs? (y/n) (l/n)? Nikki Forners? Dana Cramer? Kira Kross? Noelle Qutez? Lizzy Mistan?" She drones on and on with her high-pitched voice until the announcements came on.