Dead To Me

This might be the finale chapter... I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for all the nice comments and for reading this fan fiction. Even if you don't like it, thanks.

Baby P.O.V

I didn't know what to do... My life would change without him. But he needs to live, I could disappear too if I did so.I looked around the whole circus. I ran into Funtime Freddy. I started to worry. "Hey Baby!" He smiled. "Not right now!" I said dashing off. Then I felt someone squeezing my hand tight. "U-Umm..," I said sweating bullets of fear. I turned around to see Funtime Freddy holding my hand. "Let go of me!" I screeched. I tried to punch at him, but he blocked it. "Where are you going? I will let go of you if you tell me." He said in a serious tone. I sighed and said
"IamgonnahelpEnnardmysweetcakestobealiveImightdiebutwhateverhelpme." He looked at me and said with confusion "Stop that and tell me it with spaces!" I finally came out and said it "I am gonna save my darling Ennard and I might die because of it. I will never be happy without him. I would commit suicide anyways if he wasn't there. I need him, so just let me go please?!"
He smirked and stood there. "I could help?" He said muttering. I grinned.

Ballora P.O.V

..... What have I done? I could of killed him completely. I broke glass off of a door and I grabbed a knife and some stitches. I sliced open my skin and put little pieces of glass in it. I cried and moaned while doing so. I then stitched up and kept doing it until all the glass was in there. I heard some footsteps coming. I hid beneath a table which wasn't the best plan I would say. Then they went into my gallery noticing me. It was Funtime Freddy. He held me up while choking me. He knocked me out in one hit. Last thing I saw was Baby poking out from a corner.

Funtime Freddy P.O.V

"What if she wakes up?" I said starting to get concerned. "I doubt she will!" Baby said giggling. Now I think Baby is going a little insane now. "Ballora is a physco anyway. She tried to kill me and try to steal Ennard from me. She almost killed him now!" She said while her eye twitching. "Well, yeah. I guess she deserves it." I said while thinking about it more. We went into the party room.I put Ballora down on a table. I thought why am I doing this. Baby wants to die for him to live. I want Baby alive though. Even though I hate Ennard I am still saving him? You know what I give up. Baby doesn't like me anyways. I guess Funtime Foxy likes me though. I could get a chance with her.

Funtime Foxy P.O.V

I was eating the food that I made for no reason. Ennard was knocked out again... This time I heard that he was... Umm dead? I then was finished eating my food. I then walked  out of the kitchen. I then saw a knocked out Ballora. "Woah, woah! What the hell!?" I said about to pass out. Baby said "We are gonna save Ennard!" Okay now I thought my whole gang were physcos. "What!? By knocking out Ballora!?  WHAT AM I NEXT!?" I yelled at the top of my lungs. "We are gonna add the energy of Ballora's into Ennard's. Plus she deserved it anyway." Baby said with her hands on her hips. I was about to question why then I remembered all the times Ballora tried to kill. "Fine... I will get Lolbit to help." I said in a shady voice.

Lolbit P.O.V

I was watching MLP. I then saw Funtime Foxy sticking her head through the vent. "I... U-Um... Need your help." She said with a worried expression on her face. I said in sign language "With what?" Then she fell exactly on my television. "I was watching that..." I frowned. She grinned a fake smile. She was sweating. "Well I need help with-" I cut her off "A dead body?" She looked at me surprised and she nodded. I teleported both of us into the party room. I snapped and grabbed some medicine and supplies. I went to a parts and service room. I saw a jumper cable and grabbed it. I teleported straight into the party room.

Baby P.O.V

I saw Lolbit teleport into here and I watched her. She put jumper cable onto Ennard and to Ballora. Then she pushed a button on Ballora. A shock bolted out then it started to do it repeatedly.I backed away. Lolbit did too. "Was this supposed to happen?!" I yelled to Lolbit. She shrugged. Then the room turned dark and the sparks made it a little brighter. Then the sparks stopped and the lights turned on. I looked at Ballora. She looked dead and her oil started pours little. I saw Ennard twitching. I hugged him and squeezed him tightly. "Ennard..." I said gentle. I felt someone squeezing me. I blinked and saw Ennard smiling at me. "ENNARD!!!!!!!!" I squealed. "Baby..." He grinned. "You are alive! You don't have amnisa anymore, right? Are you alright?!" I asked repeatedly. "For all of those questions, yes I am alright." He said. Funtime Foxy smiled and yelled "Can we make cupcakes now? Please!!!" We all yelled "YES!" Then they all left the room, but I stayed. I whispered "Your Dead To Me Ballora."

I hope you enjoyed the last chapter. Even if this was cringy or not I hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading this fanfic. Btw comment if you want me to do another fanfic or choose one. Bai 7.7