Knock out

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Comment on what you think and read my other chapters too! :D

Funtime Foxy P.O.V

I thought today was gonna be the day were I am gonna ask Freddy if he likes me... Or hang out.
Even though everyone was against him I still thought he was cute and a leader. I asked Bonnet what I should do. " Well, are ya sure you like him? What if he hurts you?!" Bonnet asks slightly worried. " I doubt it! I guess." I say unsure. She smiles " Hehe... Hold on Funtime!" She says while scurrying off. I was confused, but I waited. She came back in 6 minutes. I smelt some cookie dough. I looked at her. She was carrying cookies on her back. " I stole these from Lolbit don't tell her!" She giggled. I smiled. " She won't mind." I said with a giggle. We went to his area while Bonnet was holding onto my back. He was there telling Bon-Bon jokes. Even though Bon-Bon was a little creeped out by him still.

Funtime Freddy P.O.V

I was telling Bon-Bon jokes and puns, but he was still startled at what I did to Ennard. Then I heard footsteps of coming my way. It was Funtime Foxy and that Rat, Bonnet. She was holding a plate of cookies. I smiled at her. She blushed back. " Pinkie, Funtime Foxy I mean and Bonnet." She said hello too. I questioned why she was carrying cookies. " We-Well there i-i-is something I... Uh wanna t-talk about." She said blushing crismon. " Why are you red? Are you sick? Do I have to get you a bucket to vomit in?!" Bon-Bon yelled and it echoed across the room. I glared at Bon-Bon then Funtime Foxy did too.

Bonnet P.O.V

They both looked at us. Then Bon-Bon winked at me. Then we both pushed them into each other making them kiss. Then it started to be a make-out and maybe something more (shrugs in real life and tries to do a Lenny face) ,but then we stole the cookies. I had a secret hiding spot. I pointed. " C'mon Bon! I got a hidden area near here hun!" I said. I pointed to a think wire that went up to a crack on the ceiling. We climbed it and I tape the container onto my back. I was about to pass out, but I kept on going. We got up there and it had a walkie-talkie and a plushie of a cupcake. It also had a deck of cards and a picture of a bunny. " Woah, how did you find this?!" Bon-Bon said surprise. I just shrugged. He rolled his eyes. "Now let's eat cookies!!!" We both said.

Ballora P.O.V

I was thinking of Ennard a lot lately. I then thought of something that could totally ruin Baby's relationship with Ennard. All I have to do is find him... I took paper from the wall and I wrote a message for Ennard and it says " Hello Ennard, darling! Meet me in the kitchen 3:00. From Baby" I put it on a table where Ennard was. Then I hid in pantry with a crack in the door. I was holding a frying pan. I opened my eyes and in the crack was a sight if a clock. It was 3:00 o' clock. After 2 more minutes of waiting. The door opened and it was Ennard poking his head in. Then he called for Baby. He was right in front of the pantry's door. I opened the door. I slammed the frying pan on his face and he passed out.

Cliffhanger! Okay I hope you like this! Love U ;3