Team

If you like this chapter comment or vote or whateves. Thanks for reading. I try hard to write and work on this series. Wuv ya! +~+

Baby P.O.V

I stalked Ballora. I watched her every move. She turned around and clicked at the wall to see if any one would answer or have a reaction. I was invisible to be seen. Then she turned back around. I noticed she had been repair by some workers. She was writing something down. I wondered if I should strike? I wasn't a big fan of fighting anyways. Well I could be aggressive. I kept on thinking what had happened to start this. Then I heard heavy breathing to the side of me. It was Ballora. "Oh fu-..." I tried to finish.

Minireena P.O.V

I was with Ballora. I climbed up the party table to see what she was doing. I looked at the page and it had lots of cuss or well swear words. I pulled the pencil away from her and drawn a smile face that was winking. Ballora smiled. She patted my head. I looked at the door way and saw someone peeking at us then disappeared. The figure had glossy orange, but reddish pigtails. Ballora turned around then went back to writing. I tapped on Ballora and whispered to her saying Baby was there. Ballora sneaked up on Baby. Then POW!!! I looked and saw Baby bleeding and passed out. I freaked out and yelled " OH NO!!! Are we gonna go to jail???!!! I wanna be an actor not a prisoner!!! I HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!! I passed out into darkness.

Ennard P.O.V

I was trying out my new body features since I got rebuild by the foxes. I tried to climb walls, but instead a bolt twisted and I clanged against the floor. I rubbed my ass on where I fell. Then I got up and started to stretch. Then I heard a noise of a pow near me. I investigated to see what it was. Then I felt that feeling to grind my teeth. It sounded like a fork hitting a knife. I looked from a corner and saw a body being dragged. I looked up to see who it was. It was Ballora dragging Baby. One of her small Minireenas was tagging along.

Lolbit P.O.V

Lalala! I hummed my songs and messed around with the Internet and add glitches to scare some children. I teleported into the kitchen and grabbed potato chips and potatoes and wrote with a sharpie on the potatoes. I added smiley faces like this one ^3*! I went back into the storage room and ate the potato chips. I watched One Punch Man on the few televisions that were there. I ignored all the screams and echoes.

BidyBab P.O.V

I was playing with my brothers and sisters. I poked their eyes out :). We danced to Baby's songs she sang it was on a disc. I did the turtle. Eventually I got stuck. Then we heard a thump. We scatter to see what it was. Then we saw Ennard falling on his butt. We giggled. Then we followed Ennard he heard it too. So we tagged alone without him noticing, We looked and saw Baby. I was gonna go after her. My siblings hold me back. Then Ennard turned and saw us. I said " We need to save Baby! Wanna work together?" He smiled and agreed.

Sorry this was really small chapter! I might make another chapter today. Thanks for reading and watching me and this series! 0U0