Amnesia

If you read the last chapter it might make more since. Thanks for reading if you do. Hope you enjoy this!

Ennard P.O.V

" Oww..." I moaned. I looked around In a colorful, bright area. I blinked and saw a ballerina. I quickly asked "Who are you? I blacked out and I don't remember much..." She had a large grin in her face. She opened her eyes. " I am Ballora the Ballerina! We are..." She stopped and thought of something then she replied " Y-Your girlfriend...!" I am her... Hmm well I guess so. I heard large stampede rushing into the room. There were 4 animatronics. One looked like a small one with pigtails with orange, slightly red hair with a beautiful dress which I thought she looked cute in my opinion. Then a pink and white fox with a bow tie. A purple bear it's white and has a top hat and a bow tie. Then a fox with bright orange fur with white and had some purple in her. She looked similar to the pink one. I both looked at them all with confusion.

Ballora P.O.V

It worked!!! It gave him Amnesia, I am not really a physco path... Am I!? But could he really be mine? Then I heard the rest of the animatronics coming in. I looked at all of them with an angry expression. I then saw Baby smiling and running up to Ennard asking if he was alright. I rolled my eyes. He blushed at Baby. What if I need to whack his head one more time? After we all talked and reunited I guess. Funtime Foxy exclaimed "We should really celebrate that Ennard is NOT dead!" Then Ennard asked a few questioned that somewhat made me a little worried. What if he asks if I am really his girlfriend. Then at least he didn't ask it. He only questioned where he was, what happened, who are you, etc. We split up, but Baby wanted to talk to Ennard. He should talk to me if he thinks I am his girlfriend... Right?

Funtime Foxy P.O.V

I was making pie and some pizza to celebrate. Then I heard the door behind me open. I knew who it was without even looking. "Hey Fred!" I blurted. I looked over and saw him roll his eyes. "Well, aren't you sassy?" I grinned giggling. He came closer. I felt a little uncomfortable. I sweated a little. "You do know I love Baby more, right?" He looked at me serious. "I... U-Um... Well I-I
tho-thought y-y-you were over h-h-her." I said concerned and a little worried. Is he gonna beat me up? I questioned myself. Then the doors closed. He left. I felt the joy of relief. I went back to cooking.I looked at a recipe book. I mined my own business for now.

Ennard P.O.V

I thought if Ballora was my... Um... Girlfriend I should spend time with her then? I wasn't really sure if she was, but who knows. So she replied first and asked me to follow her. I saw the girl named "Baby" tagged along. I blushed and grinned at her. " Hey Ennard!" Baby blurted. Then Ballora finally noticed. She sighed in annoyance. I noticed we were in Ballora's room. Then I turned around to see a cat fight. Then Baby looked like she hit her temper and slapped Ballora's cheek hard. Ballora's eyes opened and turned into a light red color. Then I tried to stop it by getting between the two. Then I didn't believe that Ballora punched me and got me out of the way. I slammed at the wall. I was gentle with my soft and red and white body parts. Then Baby ran up to me and... Kissed me. "Baby why did you do that? You know I am..." I stopped and my power went off.

Baby P.O.V

NOOOOooooo....... I calmed down and hugged Ennard's body. I thought he was hit to hard that it broke his gentle power button. Oil started bleeding out of my eyes and out of Ennard's body. I carried his body with all my strength to a party room by the kitchen. I walked slowly as if I was weak. I didn't want my soulmate to die. My only one I loved... I walked at a faster pace it started to become a run. I sprinted into the room sliding a tad bit. Sparks blew out. I settled him down on a table. No one was near. I grabbed a spare tool box and some directions and a manual. I had to figure this out. I started to get to work. After all of my hard work and effort paid off I only needed to do one more thing. He had the lack of energy and power. I needed to exchange some of mine, but there was a risk. I could damage my power and... Life.

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy this cliff hanger and all... If you like it comment if you do! ^.^