Shattered Pieces

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy the 3rd chapter! 👍🏼 Might swear in this chapter.

Funtime Freddy P.O.V

Hahaha! Bon and Bonnet laughed. I stared at them and sighed. I muttered to myself and said " I wish I had someone special. Like baby." They both stared at me. And they both said at once " Shut up!" And giggled. They started playing cards they borrowed from the Bidybabs. I was gonna go check on Baby to make sure Ennard is touching her or seducing her. I saw her she was getting sweet talked by Ennard. I swear I will twist his neck!

Ennard P.O.V

I was talking to Baby about Ballora and me. I told her what Ballora did. She almost cried, but I comforted her. I told her I would stop her next time she does it. Then I saw Funtime Freddy peeping on us. So I wanted to piss him off. I quickly grabbed Baby and stared right in her beautiful, light green, eyes. I kissed her soft lips. I quickly glanced at his reaction. And I do say he looked piss. I stared back at Baby. She looked surprised and... Kinda cute. Wait... Oh no!

Ballora P.O.V

WHY?! To rub it in my face again?!... Pinkie patted my back, again which was Funtime Foxy.
I was raining, dreading, pouring out tears. It hurts so bad. I bet he planned this! I bet Baby did too! THIS NEEDS TO END!!! Pinkie said "Are you okay? You are twitching." I remembered the last guard here left a knife to fight us off. He forgot it when he left. So I grabbed it and sharpened it. "Hehehehe... Hahahaha!!!"

Baby P.O.V

I couldn't believe Ennard actually kissed me! It felt wonderful! His soft and tasty, lips kissed mine. Oh, the thought of it made me tingle inside. I shivered and saw Funtime Freddy. He had the most dark look. He acted like he had zero sanity. He walked face to face with me and said
"What did he do to you? DID HE FORCE YOU?! HURT YOU?!?!?!" He yelled and everyone came to the rescue. I said calmly "No... Freddy you have the wrong idea." I was kinda scared of him then he left trembling and twitching. I then saw Funtime Foxy and Ballora come in. Ballora looked like she was hiding something.

Ballora P.O.V

I stared at Baby with the most deadliest look, but I didn't notice it. She glared at me confused. Then Funtime Foxy was concerned and ask if she was okay. I noticed Bidybabs and My Minireenas came in. I asked them if I could talk to Baby... ALONE. I emphasized "Alone" clearly.
When they left I pulled out my knife. Baby said " Wh-What are y-you doing?" She acted scared, she knew what was coming. I pinned her down and slashed her cheek. It was large. I stabbed her to 10-13 times. Big and small. Then she screamed " HELP!!! HELP!!! EVERYTHING HAS WENT TO SHIT!" I realized what I have done. I was covered with blood. " Holy shit!" I yelled. "What had you done Ballora?!" Funtime Foxy yelled as she was entering the scene. I then saw Funtime Freddy came in. Then I had seen Ennard pulling his leg in. Ennard has been violently bruised. I rushed off so no one can beat my ass up.

Funtime Freddy P.O.V

I saw Ennard alone. I could punch his ass up till I seen his heart get pulled out and stomped on.
I sneaked on him then I stunned him by punching him right in his soft spot in his head.
He then said " What the hell?!" He tried to fight back. I blocked him by grabbing both of his fist and stomped on his feet. I slashed him with metal claws. Then forced him down. I punched him repeatedly. I then heard screams of baby. Then I sprinted towards her. I still had blood on my hands. I saw Funtime Foxy cleaning her up. I saw Ballora rushed off. I saw her with blood and a knife. I know who else wants their name on my dead list.

Thanks for reading! Cya soon!!! 🤗