Ballora!!!

Thanks for reading the first part! This is the second part hope you enjoy! 😛

Ballora P.O.V

Hooray! Ballora! Your amazing! We love you! Woo, woo, woo!!! The chant of cheers and applause surrounded me. I took a fInal bow for the day. We closed at 8:00 and no night guard for while no one applied. I saw the small children leave. After I checked the halls and rooms to make sure no kid was there. Even though I can't see I can hear better than anyone here.  I tapped on the wall to see if anyone would move. Nothing moved. I ran and tip toed like a ballerina through the halls. I can't help it. I was made to move like that. So I saw Ennard alone. I thought It was my chance.

Ennard  P.O.V

I saw Ballora. I thought I would be "Friendly" and say hi. Ballora said "Hello!" First. I said "Hello Ballora The Ballerina." I thought should be a little outgoing since I was new and I wanted to be friendly. She blushed I don't know why. So I was trying to make my way to Baby. Ballora stopped me. She said "Wait.... I want to tell you something." I didn't know where this is going. So I stopped and listened. "Y-Yes?" She pulled me face to face. Eye to eye? She actually opened her eyes. Then, then.... She kissed me. I stopped and pushed her away the second she kissed me.

Ballora P.O.V

H-He rejected me? Why? He ran off and clanged onto the ceiling. He was still blushing and I was too. I didn't know how to feel and what to do? My eyes were still wide open. I always closed my eyes cause they would always get stuck open for a month or two. I stared off. I notice Pinkie walk by. It was Funtime Foxy. She asked your eyes were open? She laughed and said "What happened? Did you see Funtime Fred and Bon kiss again?" I sighed and said "No...."
She noticed I was depressed and upset. A tear ran down my cheek. I ran off.

Funtime Foxy P.O.V

I walked in noticing Ballora's eyes were open. She never opened them up that much.
So I asked "Your eyes are opened?" She didn't speak. I laughed and said "What happened? Did you see Funtime Fred and Bon kiss again?" She sighed and said "No...." I noticed she is depressed and upset and I saw a small tear run down her cheek. I wonder what happened? I went back to my area and sat down and ate candy with Bonnet. I said "Hey? Do you know what happened to Ballora?" She nodded and said "Nope and I am gonna go see Bon!" She skipped up with her small little feet.

Sorry this one is short. I didn't have much time to write it, but I hope you enjoy it so far. See you soon! 😙