Chapter 23

Recap:

"I um, I have a date," I started, " At one, we're going to the movies" I saw the shock on everyone's faces.

"Who with?" My dad asked. I looked around again at Jess, wishing it was her, I turned back to my dad,

"With Ellie, she was the Not Just You girl last night" I said confidently, yes, Ellie was the one I was suppose to be with.

------------------------------

Jess' POV:

Me and Alli were talking about random things, when Angie came up to us and said that they were leaving, and that they had paid for our food and stuff.

"Ok, thanks mom, we'll go back to the hotel in a minute" Alli smiled, before taking a sip of her orange juice. Angie turned to me,

"I know you miss home hun, if you ever want to talk you know where I am" I smiled at her and nodded. Once Angie had left, me and Alli talked about what we were going to do today.

"We could go shopping?" I said, trying to think of something. Alli thought for a bit,

"Hmm, shall I text Greyson and see what he's doing?" She asked, getting her phone out of her pocket, I nodded and she texted away. It wasn't long until her phone vibrated on the table, and she soon picked it up and looked. 

"So, what did he say?" I asked, drinking the final bit of my apple juice.

"Ummm," Alli looked up from her phone, "He asked if we want to go to the movies," 

"That's a good idea, what sha-" Alli cut me off, although I think I was the one that cut her off,

"To spy on Cody on his date with Ellie.." My heart dropped. What I said yesterday, about feeling crushed? It's more that crushed. I feel dead. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes, Alli got out of her seat and ran over and hugged me, I cried softly into her shoulder.

"I'm sorry Jess, how about we just go shopping" Alli suggested, still holding me in a hug, I shook my head, 

"No, you go to the movies with Greyson, I'll stay at the hotel, I might go talk with your mum" I said, as I released formt he hug, Alli nodded while I wiped the remaining tears off my cheeks and from my eyes. 

"Ok, text me whenever, yeah? Come on let's go to the hotel" Alli linked arms with me, and she started skipping towrdds the door, making me laugh, and join in. We skipped all the way back to the hotel, even singing 'The Wizard of Oz' on the way. I cheered up a bit, and on the way to our room, we saw Greyson. Alli told him that I was staying at the hotel and thta she was going with him, after Alli had a quick shower, her and Greyson left. 

I decided I would have a shower first, then go and talk to Angie. I picked out a pair of jeans, and a green top, before going into the bathroom. I got into the shower and let the warm water run over my body. I washed the dried tears of off my face, and washed in general, also washing my hair.

Once I had got out of the shower, and got changed, I walked out of the bathroom, and went to the hair dryer, to dry my hair. As I drying my hair, I saw my phone vibrate on the floor infront of me. I stopped the hair dryer and looked to see 1 new message on my screen, I unlocked my phone to see it was from my dad. After a bit of hesitation, I opened the message,

From Dad x : Hello Jess, just got home and saw your message. I hope you are having fun. I know                            that how I have been since the accident is wrong, so while you are away, I will be trying                        to better myself, so we can be happy again when you are home. Hope you are well,                             Dad xx