Chapter 14

Recap:

"A bit" Jess sniffed. I picked her up bridal style, and took her to her bed and layed her down, covering her with the covers. I walked around the other side of the bed, took my shirt off, and my jeans, so I was only in boxers, before sliding in next to Jess. I put my arm around her waist, and she turned over to hug me,

"Please don't leave."

"I'm staying here all night, don't worry." You could hear Jess' dad downstairs shouting with other people, but Jess slowly drifted off to sleep, me shortly after her.

--------------------------------

Jess' POV:

I woke up to the sound of my dad storming up the stairs shouting my name. I felt Cody's arms around me, I turned to look at him and we looked at each other with wide eyes. My dad burst through my door,

"I'll be back in two days, I'm-" He stopped and looked from me to Cody, he went red in the face, "I thought you said you weren't having sex! Who is this kid?! Who are you?" He shouted, Cody looked scared, I don't blame him, I was petrified, we were now sat up in the bed, Cody's arm around my waist.

"Get up! Leave now!" He shouted at Cody, he tightened his grip around me slightly,

"I'm not leaving Jess" He protested, oh no. 

"What?!" 

"I'm not leaving Jess." Cody repeated.

"Whatever, I'm leaving. Jess, there is money on the counter for you to buy food, bye." And with thst, my dad left the room. We could hear him storming down the stairs, before slamming the front door shut. I turned to Cody and gave him a weak smile, before standing up.

"I'm gonna get in the shower" I said,

"Ok, I have to go to the studio later, do you want to come?" He asked, getting up and putting his jeans and shirt on.

"Ok, when do you leave?"

"Umm," He looked at his phone brpfre putting it back in his pocket, "30 minutes? Is that alright?" He said, walking over to me.

"Yh that's fine. Is Alli coming?" 

"If you want her to," Cody smiled and brought me into a hug, "I'll wait for you downstairs." We released, and he walked over to my door, I went to my wardrobe and picked out black skinny jeans, and a red long sleeve top, and clean underwear, then went into the bathroom and had a quick shower.

Once I got out, I dryed my hair, and walked downstairs, to find Cody layed on the couch watching Ellen. He must have heard me come down the stairs, because he turned to me once I was in the room,

"Ready to go?" He asked, standing up and turning off the TV. I smiled and nodded, Cody walked over to me, and we locked the door, and went over to his house. We walked in and Brad and Alli were just coming towards the door,

"Ready to go you two?" Brad asked, Alli came up to me and linked arms.

"I'm just going to change my clothes" Cody ran up the stairs and out of sight. We all went out to wait in the car.

"You alright?" Alli asked, as we buckled our seatbelts.

"Hmm, dad's gone again for two days or something." 

"Oh, dad, can Jess stay over ours tonight?" Alli turned to her dad.

"I don't see why not" Brad smiled at me and Alli, we both smiled back, before Alli turned back to me. We were both in the back, me on the right, Alli in the middle. 

"So Cody slept over yours last night, eh?" She whispered to me, adding a little wink.

"Dad had people over, and the house reaked of alcohol, I was scared" I whispered back, smiling weakly. Alli's eyes filled with concern.

"Are you alright?" She replied, a little louder.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I sighed. Just then, Cody got in the car on the other side of Alli, and we drove off to the studio. 

"Cody, they want to tell you something today, it might be a bit of a shock." Brad warned.

"Ok, what is it?" Cody questioned.

"I can't tell you, you will have to wait" 

"Oh, ok" Cody turned to look out of the window, he stayed like that for the rest of the journey, it looked like he was thinking about something. Me and Alli talked all the way, about random little things, and we were soon at the studio. We all got out of the car and walked into the building, I didn't know where to go, and Alli didn't look too sure, so we followed Brad and Cody. 

We were in this medium sized room, with three other men, I didn't know who they were. Me, Alli, and Cody were sat on one couch, while Brad was in a chair, and the men on the other couch. 

"Cody, we have exciting news to tell you." One of them said, I still didn't know who they were. Cody just nodded in responce. 

"In two days, you're starting a tour around America, Greyson will be with you again, like the last one. It will last for three months. " Another said. Cody's face filled with excitement, and they all started talking about the tour, I switched off and was listening to my iPod.

-----------------------

Sorry it's short, I have lots of homework :/ Hope you liked it :) Tell me what you think :) x