Chapter 10

Recap:

Alli's POV:

I was just finishing tying my bikini, when I heard Jess talking to Cody outside. I heard him saying she can change in his room. I opened my door, to see Cody's door shutting, I went downstairs and into the garden, where all the guys, but Cody, were in the pool. I sat down next to Cody,

"So, how's Bella?" I asked,

"She's great! And before you ask Alli, no, I don't think we are gonna get back together." 

"Why not?" I replied.

"I think I like someone else."

-----------------------------

Jess' POV:

I had got changed, and saw my pile of clothes from yesterday, still by the wardrobe, so I added my clothes to that pile. I walked out to see that Alli had already left, so I went outside. All the guys but Cody were in the pool, Alli and Cody were sat by the pool talking.

"Hey Alli" I sat down next to her.

"Hey!" She replied. All the guys were looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." They quickly replied, and went back to swimming, Cody jumped into the pool, causing me and Alli to get splashed. We shook it off and got in the pool. After about ten minutes, Bella walked through the side gate of the house and came over.

"Hey!" Bella shouted.

"Hey" We all replied. She got into the pool, and swam over to me and Alli.

"Hey, do you want to go the mall with me tomorrow?" Bella asked us. Me and Alli exchanged glance before turning back to Bella, we both nodded

"Yeah!" We both replied, in unison, causing us to laugh. 

Cody's POV:

We were in the pool for about two hours, we were getting out because Bella had to leave. We couldn't be bothered to get changed, so after Bella left, we just watched TV in our swimsuits. 

"I'm bored. Let's watch a film." Campbell said standing up and going over to the cabinet of movies. Jess stood up and went towards the door,

"While you pick a movie, I'm going home quickly to change, I'm getting a bit cold." 

"You can keep that bikini if you want! I haven't worn it before, and it looks good on you!" Alli shouted.

"Okay, thanks" Jess smiled.

"Want me to come with you?" I suggested.

"Well all I'm doing is getting changed, but I suppose, come on" I stood up and we went over to Jess'.

We went inside and walked upstairs to her room, 

"Can I use your bathroom real quick?" 

"Yeah sure, it's just over the hall, I think." 

"Haha, thanks." I left Jess in her room and went into the bathroom. I saw my pair of boxers on the floor that she borrowed last night. I smiled slightly, and just went straight back to Jess, without using the bathroom. I knocked on the door, to make sure Jess was decent.

"Hang on a minute!" She shouted.

"Alright!"

"Oh, and I still have your boxers, I'll give them back once I've washed them!" This caused me to chuckle slightly.