Chapter 20

Recap:

"What's your name?" Jess asked her, as we released formt he hug, and started walking towards the stage.

"Ellie" She beamed.

"Are you excited?" I asked, already knowing her answer.

"Yes! Very! Thankyou so much for picking me!" 

"That's ok" Me and Jess took her backstage, and one of the team was giving her instructions about going and sitting on the stool and stuff.  Once she went up on stage, we went side stage to watch her and Cody. Ellie was sat on the stool, tears coming into her eyes, and Cody walked up to her while singing.

Not long into the song, I noticed that Cody was getting a little closer to the gril that what he usually does...

--------------------------------

Jess' POV:

It was the end of the concert, and after staying backstage for a while, me and Alli decided to go back to the tourbus. Greyson was still backstage talking to the team, and various people, but we didn't know where Cody was. 

"Alli..." 

"Yeah?" 

"Does Cody usually get that close to the Not Just You girl?" I asked. It hurt seeing them that close, and I just wanted to know if it was an act, or if he really did like that girl.

"Well, umm, the times I've seen him, he hasn't. I'm sorry Jess! I really thought he liked you!" She said, as we were coming up to the tourbus. 

"That's ok! It's not your fault. It just hurt a bit, you know? Once you've got your iPod, can we just walk around for a bit?" 

"I know, and if you want to, but not for too long, it's starting to get dark. Woah, I sound like an old person." We both laughed and walked into thte bus. When we went in, we saw Cody sat on the small couch, with the girl, Ellie. Why had he brought her here? Does that usually happen? 

"Oh, hey Cody" Alli said, as she went and got her iPod, I stayed by the door and waited.

"Hey Alli, I take it you've met Ellie" He said, smiling towards Ellie and putting his arm around her. Ok, that hurt, he usually does that to me. 

"Yeah, hey Ellie. Cody, me and Jess are going for a little walk, we'll be back in about 15 minutes." Alli said, walking over to me, putting her iPod in her pocket.

"Ok, don't be late, we're going to the hotel in about 20 minutes. Oh and hey Jess, I didn't see you there" He turned back to Elli, and started talking to her. Me and Alli both stood there with shocked faces. He didn't notice me? Ouch...

Cody's POV:

I had taken Ellie, the Not Just You girl, back to the tourbus, she was quite cute, and I had to get over Jess. Not long later, both Alli and Jess came into the bus. I pretened to not notice Jess, as much as it hurt me. 

"Oh, hey Cody" ALli said, walking over to get her iPod, she obviously didn't know I was here.

"Hey Alli, I take it you've met Ellie" I said, putting  my arm around Ellie's shoulders and smiling at her, doing my best to make Jess jealous.

"Yeah, hey Ellie. Cody, me and Jess are going for a little walk, we'll be back in about 15 minutes." Alli, walked over towards Jess while putting her iPod into her pocket. 

"Ok, don't be late, we're going to the hotel in about 20 minutes. Oh and hey Jess, I didn't see you there" I turned my attention straight back to Ellie, I didn't want to see Alli or Jess' reaction to how I was acting. I knew it was wrong, but I had to get over Jess. She doesn't feel the same way I do, Jess was right, you do feel crushed when you find out.