Chapter 21

Recap:

"Are you girls ok?" Angie asked me. I looked at Alli before looking back at Angie.

"Yeah, we're fine" I smiled, before looking at the menu. I was to the right of Alli, and Cody was to her left, Greyson on the other side of Cody. No one said anything for a while, then we ordered and ate our food. 

---------------------------

Jess' POV:

"I will never eat anything ever again!" Alli said, as we all walked out of the restaurant. 

"You say that now Alli, you'll be stuffing your face in the morning" I laughed, she stuck her tongue out at me, so I did the same back. Everyone else started making their way back to their rooms. Me, Alli, Greyson, Cody, Angie, Brad and Tom, were all on one of the floors, the crew and people on other floors. As we made our way over to the lift, I nudged Alli slightly,

"Me and Jess are going up the stairs, she's claustrophobic" Alli said as the rest got into the lift, I smiled slightly as they looked at me.

"Ok hunny, night girls" Angie smiled, we smiled back,a nd turned towards the stairs.

"I'll go with you two" Cody said stepping forward. 

"I'd prefer if you didn't" I replied, as much as it hurt to say, because I would normally be doing anything to have time with him, he hurt me too many times today. 

"Oh, ok..." He said, stepping back intot hte lift. Once the door had shut, and me and Alli started making our way up the stairs, Alli started speaking,

"That must have been hard for you Jess" 

"What do you mean?" I asked, completely unaware of what she meant.

"To say that to Cody, I know you still like him, alot." I nodded in agreement.

"It was easier than I thought, even though it hurt to say, he has hurt me too many times today" I sighed, Alli nodded in agreement. 

A few minutes went by with us walking in silence, which was unusual fro us two, when Alli finially spoke,

"All this walking is making me hungry, why did we have to be on the 11th floor" Alli went on her knees and put one hand in the air, making it all dramatic.

"I thought you would never eat again," I smirked, "And anyway, we only have two more floors, and you agreed to come with me" Alli stood back up.

"I've gave up on that, I'm eating skittles when we get to our room, aaannnddd, I wasn't going to let you walk alone, at least I'm losing weight from this" Alli said, proud with herself.

"Alli, it's only 11 flights of stairs, it's not that much." I laughed, Alli laughed too, and we were soon on our floor. As we turned the corner to walk to our room, I saw that Cody was waiting outside our room, I don't think Alli had noticed, she was pulling on my arm repeatedly asking me to carry her.

"Alli, Cody's there" I whispered as he looked over to us.

"Just ignore him" She whispered back, I tried my best, but couldn't help but look at him as we walked to our room, he looked so nice in a suit and tie. As we got closer to him and our room, I looked to the floor,

"Jess, I'm so sorry" He said, reaching out for my fore arm. I jerked away from him, even though mt body yearned for his touch. 

"Jess?" He had concern in his voice, I could hear it. Yeah, so now you care.

"Leave her alone Cody, she doesn't want to speak to you right now" Alli said, opening the room door, and pushing me lightly inside, following behind me.