Chapter 15

Recap:

We were in this medium sized room, with three other men, I didn't know who they were. Me, Alli, and Cody were sat on one couch, while Brad was in a chair, and the men on the other couch. 

"Cody, we have exciting news to tell you." One of them said, I still didn't know who they were. Cody just nodded in responce. 

"In two days, you're starting a tour around America, Greyson will be with you again, like the last one. It will last for three months. " Another said. Cody's face filled with excitement, and they all started talking about the tour, I switched off and was listening to my iPod.

------------------------------------

Jess' POV:

We were on the way home, and Cody was talking to his dad about the tour.

"I'm gonna be able to spend time with Greyson again! Haven't spoken to him in ages!" Cody started. He kept going on about what they were going to do, I felt a bit down about hem leaving. I was happy for them, but what will I do when they're gone. They're all I've got. Me and Alli were talking about clothes, and other random things. It wasn't long until we were coming up to the house. We got out the car and were walking up to the door whe Cody came up to me and Alli. 

"Do you wanna stay over ours tonight?" He asked, I laughed slightly.

"She already is." Alli answered for me. 

"Oh." Cody replied, a little embarassed. Once we got in, Brad went upstairs to see Tom, after saying hello to Angie, and giving her a kiss on the cheek. Cody started telling his mum about the tour, while me and Alli went in the front room and watched TV. Cody came over and sat down on the couch, draping his arm over my shoulders.

"This is so amazing" He sighed. I felt a little uncomfortable, one, because I was upset about them leaving and Cody was saying how amazing it is, and two, he had his arm around me, and I'm starting to really like him. Yeah, we were cuddling last night, but I was scared, and it was comforting. 

"I need to pee!" I announced, while standing up and walking out of the room.

"We really needed to know that!" Alli laughed, I heard Cody laughing too. 

"Would you rather I held it, then ended up peeing on your couch?" I replied.

"Noooo, but you didn't have to tell us you were going to pee." Cody said.

"Ohwell, now you know" I went into the bathroom, I didn't really need to pee. I just had to do something to get away. 

Alli's POV:

"So, new tour?" I said to Cody, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, I'm so pumped" He replied. 

"And what am I suppose to do? In a bus with you guys for three months? Torture!!" I joked, well it would sort of be torture. 

"Very funny. How about you ask Jess to come? There's a spare bed." Cody shrugged. I never thought of that!

"Yes!!! Go ask mum if she can come!" I said, getting excited.

"Why do I have to?"

"Your tour" Cody stood up and went into the kitchen, and Jess came back in the room. I was sat there, smiling like an idiot. 

"What?" She asked, confused about what was going on.

"Cody's asking mum if you can go on tour with us" She froze, before smiling and sitting down next to me.