Chapter 6

Recap:

"Jess!!!"

"Hey" I laughed, pushing her off of me and getting up. I went and got my suitcases out of the taxi, Alli and Cody following me, each grabbing one of the suitcases.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" they both said at the same time, before laughing slightly.

"Want help unpacking?" Alli questioned, looking hopeful.

"Sure." I replied, closing the taxi boot.

"Mom! We're helping Jess unpack, we'll be back later!" Cody shouted, both of them following me to the door.

---------------------

Jess' POV:

I unlocked the door and we walked into the house. It already had furniture in it, and it didn't look too bad. I went straight into the kitchen and looked it all the cupboards and the fridge. Good, there is food.

"What are you doing?" Alli laughed.

"Making sure I have food for this week." I replied.

"Fair enough." She replied. We all went upstairs and walked into what we assumed was my room. If it wasn't I was having it, it was a light purple. Cody left my suitcase and ran over to the window,

"Hey look, my room" He turned around and winked at me.

"You're so weird." I laughed.

"Oh, trust me, I know." Alli said going and lying on the bed. Cody just rolled his eyes and walked over to the suitcases, picking the first one up, and dropping it on the bed, causing Alli to scream and jump off. Me and Cody were laughing and Alli was trying to keep a serious look, but she soon burst out laughing aswell.

"Hey Jess, Cody's having a few friends sleepover tonight, as we just came back, want to come? I don't want to be the only girl" Alli said while going over to the suitcase and opening it.

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude or anything." They both gave me a blank expression.

"Yes I'm sure, now you are coming" Alli laughed while taking out a pair of my black jeans. 

"Ok..." I laughed and went over to help her, Cody following me.

We finished with the first suitcase, and Cody went over to get the other, smaller one. I ran infront of him to stop him opening it.

"What?" He asked.

"There are certain things I will unpack on my own later." 

"Like what?" He was completely confused.

"Like my underwear..." I replied, Alli laughing behind me, Cody turned a light shade of pink.

"Oh.." He said, standing back up and scratching the back of his head.

"You want to come over ours? Jake will get here soon." I nodded and we all went downstairs.

Cody's POV:

We had finished unpacking Jess' first suitcase, and I walked over to the other one, so we can start on that one. Jess quickly ran over infront of me, blocking my way. I'm not gonna lie, she is absolutely stunning, and with her this close, I could see the brown in her eyes, she was beautiful.

"What?" I asked, slightly confused at why she was stopping me.

"There are certain things I will unpack on my own later." She replied.