Iyap,Sreyas and Shank hugged me and wished me luck again as if I'm going for my board exams....

These boys are the one,who's getting me nervous,now...This,reminds me of a song for my current situation from Love Panlaama Song from Poda Podi..The song lyrics came in too my mind..

Friends idea-ah kodupaanungaNalla poradhayum kedupaanungaNalla usupethi usupethiye Odamba ranagalam aakuvangaDhayriyama nambikaya i lov u sollathonum...

Ok,whatever...My  lady is waiting for me,I need to go.I walked towards Gaya..

Me:Hey..

Gaya:Hey..

Ok,this is damn awkward..You can do this Ani,I told myself..It's nothing much..You can do it..Oh god,why do you let me to come in this kind of situation?

Gaya:Ani,are you alright?

Me:I'm fine,just sad that going to miss you alot..

Gaya:Only me(asked me awkwardly)How about your purple?

Me:Of course,I'm will be missing her,but you more..

After I said the word "you more" ,tears filled her eyes and she gave we a passionate hug(for the first time)..

Gaya:I'm going to miss you too,Ani(she said that,and broke that hug)Sorry..(she turned her gaze on the floor)

Me:No,it's ok..Gaya,I need to tell you something really important..

Gaya:Yes Ani,tell me what is it?

I quickly made a whistle sound..My friends quickly came towards us and made a circle around me and Gaya..the plan was actually blocking us(my proposal) from the public(my fans)..As soon as the circle was made,I kneel down and handed her "The Pretty Pink Bouquet"..I actually finds the name quite interesting,that's the reason why I told Iyap to order that,lol..The bouquet,featuring white roses, pink carnations, pink Asiatic lilies and Queen Anne's Lace.I hope she likes it...And,I said "I Love You Di"..."Will You Be My Better Half"...Gaya was standing in a confuse state..."Take it" I said handing her the bouquet.."Ani stand up" was the only thing she said..no reply like yes or no...Of course,I know she loves me,but I want to hear it from her mouth.."First,you take this flowers" ,I ordered her,she was thinking for a while and take it from my hand..I got up.."Thanks,but I'm still waiting for your words",I said to her..

Gaya:Ani,I'm sorry I'm not in love with you..

She said without looking at me but putting her gaze on the floor..I smiled at her first,but the word "I'm not in love with you",stopped my smile..

Ani:Hahaha,stop your joke Gaya..(I said while giggling,my friends broke the circle)Seriously,tell me those three words..I'm waiting to hear it from your mouth..Solludi,don't make me wait..Fast,the flight will be her soon..(I said holding her wrist)

She pulled my hand from her wrist, and throwed the bouquet of beautiful flowers on the floor and turned around,not facing me..I standing lika a statue, didn't utter a word

Gaya:I'm sorry Ani,I thought you only as my friend..Forgive me..We could still be friends,if you stop your nonsense now itself..

Those words "I'm sorry...friends" broke my heart into pieces..Is she telling the truth?My eyes was filled with tears but I didn't show it..But still my eyes turned red..

Ela:Gaya!What are you talking about?You're kidding me right?Apart of joke di..Stop it,pavom Ani,his getting hurt..

Gaya:Dude!Don't interfere(she said sternly and turned looking at me)I'm sorry Ani..I don't love you..You need to erase me from your heart..

Ani:Gaya,pls..Don't tell me the word "erase you from my heart",I can't even imagine that in my dream..Your lying to me..I know you love me...There's no life for me,without you..I've dreamed about both of us leaving happily ever after just like fairy tales...(I said while crying)

Gaya:Sorry,Ani..Don't you understand,I've not in love with you from the first..you misunderstood the way I talk and interact with you,that's all..It's just a misunderstanding..

Ani:No..no..no..(I shouted at her,for the first time as I was really hurt)

Gaya:Don't you understand the word "Misunderstand",Ani..(she shouted at me back)You love me deeply in your heart..You love me more than I do..I've seen it in our eyes....

Gaya:What nonsense,are you talking about???Onnaku dhaan loose podichirukke..

Ani:Aama,because of you..I was fine just until I met you..Now,I feel like losing myself,after you said,you don't love me..especially when you tell that you were not in love with from first..Your hurting me so much,Gaya..(I said crying harder)

Gaya:Ani,stop..Don't waste your tears..for me..No use,Ani..Somehow,you need to forget me..

Iyap:Gaya,enough your hurting my friend to much...

Sreyas:Can't you understand his feeling,Gaya..You suck...

Ani slapped Sreyas..Shank came forward to tell something..

Ani:Sreyas,don't you dare too talk to her like that..You too,Iyap..This is my life,don't interfere..I'm telling this to everyone(I said looking at Shank and Ela)

Gaya:Guys,stop it..I don't want anyone to fight because of me..Ani pls forget me(she begged me)I'm sorry Sreyas(she looked at Sreyas and tried walking away but I holded her wrist strongly)Ani,leave me..

Ani:Ok,I'll leave you but tell me that you hate me..

Ela:Ani...What are you talking about?

Gaya:That's not a big deal,Ani..

Ani:Wait,I didn't finish my line..look into my eyes and saw(I said controlling my feelings)

Gaya:Why should I do that?

Ani:So,that you can catch this flight,go back to Malaysia and forget about this incident as fast as you can..

Gaya:I hate you..

Ani:Not that easily dear..Into to my eyes..Don't you understand simple English..Oh wait,en kanna pattu solle..

Gaya looked into my eyes..I saw her eyes were red just like mine,she was breathing faster...She bite her lips..She closed her eyes,tear scrolled down her eye..She opened her eyes,her eyelashes were wet...She focused her pupil into mine..She gulped her saliva(I saw that)..Her nose and her ears were getting red..She opened her mouth,I......I.....(At the same time,I bite my lips,tears scrolled down my eyes as I thought she is going to tell that word..I felt like killing myself,for daring her to look into my eyes)

Nooo!!! ,was the only word she shouted..She pushed me away and walked to the boarding gates..I tried to stop her,but couldn't..

Hey guys,

I know I'm being too cruel..That's the only way to describe about me,according to this emotional chapter...Eventually,I also hate writing this chapter and ya,I also cried while writing this chapter but this is how the story goes on..

I hope you'll bear up with my grammar mistakes and hope you'll like this emotional chapter.Do drop your opinions..I want to know,what you guys are thinking about this chapter as I really put a lot of my efforts on trying to explain their feelings..

The next chapter will be coming soon..And you guys will know the reason behind Gaya's answer..