Part 63: Can't Catch a Break; a New Organization Appears

[Name]'s POV

"All that's left now is to break the Infinite Tsukuyomi," I say while walking over to Team Seven and Obito.

"[Name], you can undo the jutsu just by yourself just by weaving the rat sign. Naruto and Sasuke if they want to break it have to weave the rat sign at the same time," Hagoromo explains, and I nod.

"That's simple enough," I tell him, and he nods.

"Then I will be going. I cannot stay in this world for much longer. I leave the fate of the shinobi world in your hands, [Name]," he says before disappearing.

"Sasuke, before I break this jutsu, I want to know something," I say, looking over my shoulder at him. "What is your dream? You didn't answer us last time."

"To restore my clan back to its former glory. Destruction and vengeance are no longer my path. I want to work alongside Itachi, Shisui, and now Obito to bring our clan back," he says, and I glance over to Obito who nods.

"Then I'm breaking this Genjutsu," I say before weaving the hand sign for 'rat'.

The branches holding all the shinobi in cacoons fall to the ground and unravel them, releasing them from their dream state. "Let's go see everyone!" Naruto cheers and runs off.

Sakura and Kakashi follow after him with a sigh while I stay back, dropping my hands back to my side. "[Name]," Sasuke states, and I look over my shoulder at him. "Thank you for saving me."

My eyes soften and I walk over to him and Obito. He raises an eyebrow as I stop in front of him, reaching into my pouch and grabbing the item I was looking foot. "Sasuke, close your eyes," I say, and he looks at me calculatingly before listening.

I pull my Konoha headband out of my pouch and Obito smiles when he sees what I'm doing. I tie it around Sasuke's head before taking a step back. "Open your eyes, Sasuke," Obito chuckles, and he does.

"Welcome back to Konoha, Sasuke," I smile, and he reaches up and grazes his fingers over my headband.

"Hn," he smirks, and I turn around and start walking away.

"I do want that headband back then since it was made specifically for me, but for now you can wear it," I giggle before gesturing the guys to follow me. "Now let's go see everyone."

Obito and Sasuke follow me as I run forward, making my way out of the crater and towards where all the other chakra signatures are gathered at. I slow down at the sound of thousands of ninjas conversing with each other, and Sasuke and Obito join my side.

"They're going to cheer for you," Obito chuckles, and I sigh.

"I know. I kinda just want to sleep though," I mumble before walking forward so I'm on the edge of a cliff, looking down at all the shinobi below us.

"Guys, look!" a random ninja says, and within a few seconds everyone is looking up beside me.

"The Fourth Great Ninja War is now over, everyone!" I announce, and everyone goes wild.

Sasuke and Obito join my side and we spot Team Seven who was joined by Sai and Yamato. They look at us and I jut my thumb towards my headband on Sasuke's head, making their eyes widen. Naruto grins and I place my hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "Go and be with your team," I say, pushing him off the cliff.