chp 40: fragmented love.

Start from the beginning

As I opened the door I was greeted with silence and I saw many officers going around the house taking positions and hiding themselves.

What's wrong with them . When she is not the culprit why are they acting like she is the one.

They checked all the rooms which were down but they were all empty, as we proceed to go up ,towards the staircase we saw some movements up there and all the officers ran behind the person who was staring us from upstairs. I looked closely and it was Ana as she ran scared and locked herself inside my and Aishas room.
I ran behind them to protect her from false accusations that they have put upon Her.

"stop!! You all are not going up there." i said sternly.

"so how do you think we will catch her?" One of the officer said angrily.

"No one will catch her,You all wait down there while i go and talk to her"

" she is a criminal she can hurt you and we can't afford that"

"She.Is.Not.A. Criminal. " i said angrily. "stop saying or acting like she is one. I know her, she would never do this and most of all she would never try to hurt me or anyone especially, Aisha." i said and he looked hesitated before nodding and all the force went down.

I went up and stood outside my room.

This is it Addy....today either you will come face to face with truth or another lie.

" Ana open the door" i shouted while banging the door but no response came making me more frustrated.

"ugh... Ana Open the door. I am here to save you, I won't let anyone hurt you ever baby sis" I said banging on the door loudly. The door opened finally to reveal Ana with a gun in her hands and pointing it out to me. To say I was in shock was an understatement, it was only me and dad who owned a gun and the gun she was holding was none of us.

" come inside" she said and i obeyed her and she locked the door behind her still pointing the gun at me.

"Ana what are you doing? Are you crazy put the gun down" I said in shock.

"I am not crazy Addy, I know you are here with them to arrest me but believe me I am not going to come in any one of yours hands" she said as she pointed the gun at her head.

"Ana!! what are you trying to do, keep the gun down you will hurt yourself." I said and moved a little forward to help her but she pointed the gun at me making go behind.

"It is better for me to die than to come in any of yours hands, especially you" she said threateningly.

"Ana, when you have not done anything why do you want to die? No one is going to arrest you for the crime you have not done " I said and she laughed sarcastically.

" you think I would fall into these trap of yours, you think I will trust you when you destroyed my life" she said laughing.

"what the hell are you talking about?" I asked her as her words were not making sense to me.

"acting naive huh? Oh sorry I forgot you are naive and stupid from the beginning" she said smirking.

"ANA!!"I said angrily.

" Don't shout Addy or else I will send you where your stupid finance is" she said giving me a glare and the realization hit me. She could only be the one who could do all this because she knew everything about us. From when I leave to when I could come back, only she could know where Aisha was when she was threatened, only she could easily go in and out of the house, only she could push her inside the cold water without anyone getting suspected.