CHP 31: shattered dreams.

Aisha's POV:

I had promised Addy to come back before one week but today as I boarded the plane it was already one whole week. I couldn't even inform him about my extended stay because the moment I entered my grandmothers house she had taken my phone saying that she wants me to be with her without any interruption and how this new fold technology has ruined relationship between the families. I had begged her to at least let me inform Addy about my extended stay and how I won't be able to communicate with him, but she being she, strictly told me NO. I know I could have informed him about my extended stay by taking to him on someone else phone but this could only be possible if my grandma let me out of sight for a moment. The moment I got my phone back I was shocked to see 200 missed calls, 105 whatts app messages, 50 Normal message, 10 missed Skype calls from him. I didn't see any of those messages and tried to call him back but he didn't answered my calls, I came to a conclusion that he Must have been angry at me. As my flight landed in the evening and I went towards his house I didn't knew that this one week trip will change my life and my relationship with Addy for forever. As my car entered the huge gates of Addys mansion I saw many people going in the house with fancy and beautiful party dresses and many cars parked outside the mansion.

What's going on ? I thought.

As I went towards the mansion I saw People looking towards me curiously. I saw Grace and Addys younger sister Ana standing at the door looking out for someone. As I stepped out of my car Ana came running towards me and hugged me tightly while starting to cry, I looked towards Grace to see she was crying too but standing at a distance. My heart sank, I knew something was wrong very very wrong.
"I...I know you d.d...didn't do it. I knew y...you would come back. I..I told him y...y...you can't do it but he didn't listen.." she said crying.

" what happened?" I asked Ana while hugging her back and trying to calm her loud cries. She took a step back and looked towards me with a shock expression.

"you don't know?" She asked shock.

"what?" I questioned really eager to know what was going on.

"Addy is getting engaged to Fiona today" she said and I shattered into pieces, like a pearl necklace, not knowing where the broken pieces of my soul and my heart went rolling over as they broke out of the string.

He is getting engaged to Fiona. My mind repeated as if trying to make me believe it's not a nightmare but reality.

"Aisha!!!" Grace and Ana said together before coming and hugging me, I thought they were hugging me but they were supporting me as my legs gave up their duty to make me stand still.

He doesn't loves me.

Ana and Grace dragged me inside the mansion and made me sit on the chair, the mansion was decorated beautifully, suddenly I hated the word beautiful, because it was beautiful for one person and heartbreaking for another.

"Aisha" Grace said shaking me.

"he loves Fiona" my mind screamed again all of the other sounds faint.

"oh my god Grace she went into shock" Ana said whispering.

"Aisha....please control yourself " Grace said.
The crowd had surrounded me and I felt suffocated, I wanted to throw up.

They took me to the room and made me sit on the bed.

"we have to make her cry...she have to let out this pain" Grace said.

"Aisha...please....please....fight this feeling" Ana said crying."please fight it for Addy....I know what he did to you is not fair.....but he says you cheated on him.....it's not his fault...it's not your fault either because I know you won't cheat on him. It's going to be okay Aisha, you both will be together...." she said crying but was interrupted by me.