Chp 35:cold death.

Aisha pov:

I was busy with my work when Ronald came inside the study with a coffee in his hands.

" Hey Aisha" he said as he kept the coffee on the table and sat opposite to me on the couch.

" hello " I greeted him back and proceeded to do my work when he cleared his throat and making me look at him with questioning look.

"what?" I asked.

"well....I was thinking, let's go somewhere out" He asked scratching his neck.

"No" I replied in a monotone and proceeded to do my work avoiding him.

"okay but why don't you want to enjoy this weather?" He asked.

"Because I have lots of work to be done" I said giving excuse to avoid going out with him because I was in a no mood to do so.

"Well we won't go alone, Grace and Ana will also come with us" he said looking towards me.

Truth to be told I was in a no mood to go, because Addy had to go on a urgent business trip to a place he didn't even told me about. I know I proposed the idea of we taking a break from our relationship for two weeks because maybe someone out there wants to hurt me because they want to hurt Addy. Even though this all but a hypothesis and I wanted to see if I was correct or not. And there was one thing i was so sure of- Addy, i was 100% sure Addy would try to find him, i know he would and thus break might help him in thinking. Because if someone wanted to hurt me, being away from Addy is a big chance for him to hurt me and if Addy is someones target and I am just a path to achieve it maybe this break will save us for sometime until the culprit realizes that we actually have not decided to break up with each other.
Yup, that was Addy's plan to make sure i stay safe.

Ronald waved his hands in front of me bring me back from my thoughts.

"Earth to Aisha" he said laughing.

"sorry I was just lost" I said embarrassed.

"so?" He asked.

"so?" I asked

"so are you coming or not ?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"No...I really have lots to do"

" seriously ? You don't want to come shopping with us? It's only two days left for Christmas" he said.

"No I am sorry, but I can't come."

" Aisha seriously how can you NO to shopping" Ana said shocked standing near the door.

When did she come inside?

" you will know when you have a business to handle" I said laughing.

"hmm maybe" she said shrugging.

" ok, so Aisha we are leaving now" Ronald said standing.

" ok bye guys have fun" I said smiling as they both went out the room but little did I knew that they all leaving out for having fun, was going to cause so much problem to me.

I looked outside the windows seeing as the whole ground was covered with snow and security were at their place.
Since Addy came to know that my life was in danger he had increased mansions security and everyone was kept an eye on. I let out a shaky breath remembering all the fun we did in snow weeks back , now it was all serious and business like environment in this house and I missed those days so I decided to go out for a walk around the mansion.

I wore my coat and went out of the mansion walking in slow steps enjoying the cold winds across my face. I smiled remembering our snow fight and how Addy hated when Grace clicked our pictures. Strolling across the mansion I came near the pool which was frozen but on a second look towards it and you could see the ice layer was still not thick enough to support a weight. I smiled thinking that once it gets frozen I could skate in this big pool of his and then I laughed thinking how childish this idea was. I was about to turn around and leave when someone pushed me from back into the pool and ice layer broke immediately making me fall into ice cold water. The moment my body hit the water it went into shock, I tried to swim but I couldn't breath as my body started shivering with the impact. My teeth started chattering, my body shivering, i didn't knew how to swim and being in this deep pool was making it harder to swim, I couldn't understand what was happening as I tried to come out of the water. The moment I came near the edge of the pool I somehow pushed my body up and came out of the water and landed on the snow covered ground grasping for air but it didn't come,i felt as if i couldn't breathe, I don't know how long i was in water, but i was long enough to feel tired and cold. It felt like everything had stopped moving, the time had stilled, the grey clouds that were in the sky were not moving, i could see small puff of air vapour coming out of my mouth And then darkness came followed by memories of my childhood and I knew what was happening I was having flashback of my whole life before death would finally come.

I was laughing in this memory as the 5 years old me was getting Chased by my father through the garden of our house. He was trying to catch me as I ran harder, trying not to get caught by him, as he neared me I tried to run harder and fell on the ground bruising my knee and I started crying due to pain as my dad sat beside me and with a sad smile he looked towards me and said "you are a strong girl Aisha, Don't cry" Before I could go and hug my dad in memory he went away.
Dad !!! Nooo

"Aisha I am so proud of you" my dad said in another memory of my graduation.
" our little girl has finally became a graduated lady" my mum said wiping her tears as I went forward and hugged both of them.
" don't leave us Aisha" both of them said before I was snatched away from them and thrown into darkness again.

Noo, mom, dad...please save me...please I don't want to leave you both.
I shouted as I tried to catch them but they disappeared and I fell on the ground crying. I was surrounded with darkness and I couldn't see what was there beyond it.

I turned around to find Addy standing at the distance spreading his arms and calling me, happiness spread into my body as I started running towards him and hugged him while he lifted me up and started turning me around in the air. I was squealing while he laughed before putting me back into the ground and hugging me as I wrapped my arms tightly around him. I suddenly heard him sniffle and I moved back from hugging him to find he was crying as he fell on his knees holding my hands tightly.

"Aisha don't leave me please" he said holding my hands tightly and my face formed a look of confusion.

"Addy I am not leaving you" I said frowning.

"Aisha please don't leave me" he said shouting while tears started flowing.

And suddenly strong winds started coming towards my direction flying me in the air if it wasn't for Addys tight grip on my hands I would have flown away.

"Aisha please don't leave me " Addy shouted.

"Addy please don't leave my hands." I shouted as I looked behind to see a black hole which was pulling me towards it.

"Aisha you have gone through a lot please don't leave" he shouted

My arms were starting to get tired due to holding his hands tightly and pain started shooting through it.

"Addy I can't hold any longer" I said as tears were flowing freely from my eyes. I was finally losing him, I was finally dying. I was won't be able to see him again, I won't be able to hear his laugh again, I won't be able to see his smile and get annoyed by his stupid pranks.

"Aisha please don't leave me." He pleaded.

" I can't hold any longer" I said giving him a sad teary eyes smile.

"No Aisha I won't let you go" he said sternly.

" Addy we will meet again someday but until then....goodbye Addy" I said as my heart pained to say this. Maybe some goodbyes are inevitable. A sudden pain shot through my body and I lost my grip on Addy hands.

"Aisha!!!" Addy shouted as I started to go far away from him into the black hole getting surrounded by nothing but darkness as my body flew into air.