CHP 25: words

Aishas pov:

Teasing Addy is the best thing in the world I guess. The way he gets affected by my little flirty remarks makes me happy knowing that I do have an effect on him.
Today I saw a different side of him not his usual Cocky and arrogant self....he looked happy and contented. Truth to be told I can never be sure about knowing him because just when I think I know him there is a new side that I come to know about him.
"Aisha" Addy called as I was about to go inside the mansion.

"Yes" I said turning around.

"I have to..... give you something" Addy said putting his hand inside his pocket.

"what is it" I said walking towards his direction.
He removed his hand from his pocket and as he opened his fist and revealed a red Amber stone ring I couldn't Breath, my hands went towards my mouth to cover it. Is he giving me a proposing ring

" Addy we are already engaged you don't have to propose me and you have already done it." I said blushing.

A look of confusion cross his face before he started laughing.

" oh god......no..... Aisha It's not what you think" he said laughing.

" so what is it ?" I asked confused.

" dad gave it to you as a gift...because it's of my grandma and she had made dad promise that he have pass on this ring to the generation ahead of him" he said.

" it's beautiful" I said taking it from his hands and wearing it and coincidently it fitted perfectly.

" you liked it?" He asked confused.

" Yes why won't I " I said as a matter of fact tone. " and I am not talking to you for the prank you just played with me." I said annoyed remembering what he did previously.

" seriously?"

"....."

"Aisha It wasn't my fault"

"....."

" you assumed it"

"...."

" talk to me or else I will tickle you"

"...."

" err ...what should I do to make you talk to me again?" he asked defeated And I had to control myself from smiling looking at him...it's good to have someone in your life who is ready to do anything to make you talk to them again. How could I possibly be angry at him when he is trying so hard to make me talk to him.

" okay you have to say me six magical words."

" what in the hell is this six magical words now,because I am sorry is only three worded." He asked raising his eyebrows.

" okay so let me tell you what are those six magical words......I am sorry and I love you"

" well it's ok I didn't take getting you angry at me personally." He said laughing.

" very funny" I said Annoyed and swatted his arm before going towards mansion.

I had moved two steps forward when suddenly two arms came behind me and lifted me up before he started spinning us around. I held on to Addys for support.

" stop it.....we are not children now...Addy.....we will fall Down." I said laughing

" not until you forgive me" he said smiling.

"ok ok I forgive you please put me down now" I said and he put me Down. I closed me eyes and held onto Addy for support as my brain was not stable yet and I could feel everything circling around me.