CHP 10: WILL YOU SAVE MY LIFE AGAIN

I AM STUCK AT NOWHERE.....

I thought as I examined the road,there were no houses ,no people walking around, only trees. My car was in a very bad condition and there were no mechanic or any service center around. I went and sat inside my car afraid of what might be behind those trees.
What should I do now?
I took out phone from dashboard and thank god it had network in it. I quickly dialled tooling van number and gave them my location,they said that they will reach here in 20 minutes. I thanked my lucky stars and kept looking out waiting for them to come.

45 minutes later..........

where the hell are they? I thought as I looked towards my watch.

I called them again and they said that it might take some time for them to come because of some accident that has blocked the routes. I groaned and looked outside ,I was afraid ,very afraid imagining various worst scenarios, i wanted to cry because of my helplessness in such situation.
Now what?,wait for them or.....
I picked up my phone deciding to call anyone who could help me and thankfully there was network in my phone,I scrolled up in my contact list .

Mom and dad : No! They most probably are not even aware that I am not in house . They will kill me if they came to know that I....speeded the car and met with an accident.

Emily: NO i can't call her, she will make a big fuss about the accident and every one will come to know about it .

Ishan: I can call him but he doesn't own a car right now...

Meera: Noo!! we will most probably be in heaven and our bodies under the earth if I tell her to come and pick me up . Her driving skills are worst than my clumsiness.

I scrolled up contacts after contacts but no one was such that could help me. As I reached the last number or should I say first number on my contact list I stared at it for few minutes,it was Addy's contact number. I decided to call him, I realized that I trust Addy way too much than others,but now the question was
Will he help me after what happened?
Will he be angry at me for how I reacted?
Will he care enough to save me?

Maybe I should just go ahead and try calling him. I thought and called him, my heart was beating fast with nervousness and fear. Nervousness because I doubt he will receive my phone and fear that he might not come to help me. suddenly he answered his phone,I thought he will be angry but I was shocked to hear concerns in his voice.

Addy:" where are you? It's been two hours since you have left Aisha,are you ok? " his voice sounding concern

Me:" yes I am ,I....I met with an accident." I said trying to control myself from crying. I was soo wrong about him. god why am I becoming such a cry baby.

Addy: "aisha are you hurt." He asked slowly as if lost somewhere.

Me: "n..no" I answered in one word still trying to act strong but my voice broke as I choked a sob.

Addy : "where are you? "he asked with urgency.

Me : "I don't exactly know this place but it's near a sanctuary."

Addy: "ok wait right there,be in the car, I am coming"

Me : "Addy" I choked.

Addy: "yes"

Me: "I am scared." I said as I noticed some movements in woods.

Addy: "please don't be, i am coming Aisha"

And then he ended the call. I was so wrong about him I thought he will never come to help me but he is coming,maybe I over reacted, but to know that you are coming between two lovers , believe me the feeling was not good, I felt like I was the bad person in their story.
Then I remembered my grandma's words, she always used to tell me that ' whatever happens,happens for good' and 'go with the flow until you know what is right or wrong, and you have strength to go against it'.
A sad smile appeared on my lips.
Maybe I should just go with the flow until I know what's right
Suddenly I felt too tired to keep my eyes open,I rested my head on steering wheel waiting for Addy to come, before I fell asleep.