Alive ➸ Dedication

This story is--first of all--dedicated to a beautiful girl I met on wattpad! Though she may not admit! But she is! Anyway she's, in my opinion, the funniest and the most sarcastic bitch ever! But she's all the time battling herself and not feeling so good! But the reality is complete opposite! She's amazing! And even though I haven't met her in real--I love her and I care about her! She often talks about leaving wattpad and that makes me sad! She says wattpad is the only place where she can be herself and not get judged and she loves it, so I couldn't think of a better way to make her understand how special she is! I love you, okay? And that night when you told me your secret, I did cry! And I've been wanting to write something for you for so long! :( It was going to be a letter first but then Emily--the judge of the competition--came up with my prompt! :) so that's why the story--ALIVE!

Coming to the competition--my prompt was to end the story with the line 'you make me feel alive' which I did! So thank you @emilyjayne2013 if it wasn't for her competition, this story would never have been here! So her name needed mention!

And to the lovely person who's reading this right now, you are amazing, okay? Don't let the world get you down! :) love, laugh and feel alive ❤