New book - just as you asked

So, hi thereeeee :)
With all the love on Alive it was impossible for me to not write ahead. So, here it is. The story that is like Alive because it has nothing to do with it otherwise. I'll provide a link in the comments for you to find easily.

It's called - Bright lights, she's fading (btw)

Because you know? ZAYN!!! And Mind Of Mine...and I'm addicted :))

Snippet though??? Here you go lovelies.

+

"I don't know." She hurriedly placed the books back on the shelf and looked back at his mesmerised eyes. "I'm just rambling."

"No, tell me." He egged her on wanting to hear the melody that was playing in her mind but too embarrassed to fall on anyone else's ears.

"Sometimes, I like to think I'm a waste of space." She sank down to the floor with clammy hands and brain shutting down at the speed of light. She shouldn't have opened her mouth. Honesty is not always the best policy, she learnt.

"You're not that. A waste of space, I mean." He was choosing his words wisely because deep down he understood the scenario as good as seeing himself in her position. "You're, in fact, an expression of the universe."

"Like?" She giggled never quite believing the words leaving his rich lips. Had even Jesus descended to earth to tell her so, she would still find it a lie.

"Like a masterpiece." He believed. And he said what he believed.

But every now and then she end up questioning herself, really was she a masterpiece?

There was only one answer. And it was affirmative.

Because a masterpiece is a masterpiece even when the lights are off and the room is empty.

+

So? Go go go. Read it :)) do show your support. I love you. Have a wonderful day x