28• No longer 'extra virgin' olive oil

Mulai dari awal

"No it's okay." I replied as I stood up again and tried to find my underwear, knowing he was probably just saying that to be polite.

"Seriously, go take a shower and get yourself cleaned up." He spoke with a cigarette held in between his two fingers, the end of it slowly burning away.

Though his words had the very noticeable tone of just do what I say, I still excused myself, knowing it was probably best to leave before things got awkward.
"I'll just have one when I get home." I said as I tugged up my underwear.

He ignored me though as he walked over to me in a purposeful manner and latched onto my wrist.
He walked past me and tugged me along behind him, mumbling something at me, but I couldn't tell what his exact words were as he had a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

He walked me out of his room and down the hall until we got to what I assumed was the bathroom door.
He pushed it open and dragged my ass into the shower with a triumphant smile on his lips.

Slipping out the cigarette from his mouth he spoke to me.
"Soaps there, moisturisers or whatever the heck you wanna use are over there. Help yourself, I'll bring you a clean towel in a moment."
With that said he turned and walked out of the door, closing it behind him to give me some privacy.

I stood there in my underwear in his shower.
I thought he was going to join me in here, I had assumed that this was a little scheme just to continue on doing the hot stuff together.
But no, hes actually allowing me to shower.

Feeling grateful that I had the opportunity to wash the cum or any trace of sex off of me for the sake of keeping my activities secret to my family when I got back home, I sighed to myself and pulled off my underwear and dropped them out onto the bathroom floor.
I then focused my attention on turning the two taps.
Cold water spat out of the shower head causing me to yelp and take a step back.

I fumbled around and grasped the hot water tap and turned it.
Soon the water started warming up and I relaxed, that was until it got too hot, as in, I'm-being-cooked-in-a-soup, kind of hot.
I turned the hot tap down and spent a decent amounts of time trying to get the water to flow out steadily at a comfortable temperature. When I had, I exhaled deeply and let the water flow over my back.

I turned around, the water hitting my chest and fading the words writing across it.
Not wanting to wash away the words josh had marked on my skin, I still looked at the soaps and body washes hung on a wrack.
It was clear to me who's soaps belonged to who.

I went about opening up all the bottles and sniffing them to see which one smelt best.
I smelt the familiar scent of josh as I sniffed at one of the bottles and took in another inhale of the soothing smell.

I ended up lathering myself up with a body wash that said 'for women' and it smelt incredible.

I looked down at my slightly cum stain stomach.
Wouldn't say this was the first time I have had this problem...

After managing to wash my cum off of myself I went about rinsing off all the bubbles as the door opened. I initially jumped a little but saw josh step in and relaxed.

He held a neatly folded towel in his arms that he placed next to the sink.

"There's your towel." He said and looked over at me as I ran my hands down my arms to help the soap suds rinse off.