14• Succ™ess

Josh's pov

The keys jingled in the lock as I pushed myself in through the door and kicked it shut behind me, being sure to yank the keys back out before I did so.

I then dropped my mouth open and pushed all the air from my lungs out in a lazy but dramatic sigh as I let my school bag slip off my shoulder and thud onto the ground.

"Home sweet home!" I yelled out with relief into the empty house as I kicked off one shoe.

Well I assume it's empty.

"You're not there are you mom?" I called out as I tried pulling off my other shoe, nearly losing balance and falling over.

"Nope, didn't think so." I said to the no reply as my shoe came off, taking my sock along with it.

"Because you know if you were here!" I started yelling through the house for no reason again "I wouldn't be able to say that I gave head today and skipped English class! WoooOOOoo!"
I then threw my shoe to my side carelessly and smiled as I walked my way into the living room.

I placed my hands on my hips.

House all to myself..
Time to do what any 'hardcore-punk-guy' would do in this situati-

"What was that josh?" I had heard moms voice ask from the top of the stairs.

"Yeek!" I squeaked with my teeth clenched and swung my arm almost knocking over a vase.

I quickly snatched onto the vase to stop it from falling as moms footsteps could be heard coming down the stairs.

"Heh, h-hey mom, didn't realise you were home so early." I greeted with an overly wide grin as I smoothed a hand back through my hair as my other hand steadied the vase.

"Yeah, got off work early. Although I have to work all this weekend." She sighed.

"Well that sucks." I tried to sympathise whilst mentally whooping that I was going to be home alone all weekend.

So after hearing that I was going to have two whole days of free time, these where my thoughts:
That a weekend was definitely needed, because it gives that perfect little break so tyler can have some time to ponder and consider our little deal that was made in the closet.
And in the meantime, I get to kick back and relax and relish in my accomplishments of the week.
After all I'd say I put the succ in success.

...Although my break from tyler and chilling didn't really go as planned..

It's Sunday and I am lying on the couch in my silent house, and it's safe to say I am completely and utterly-
"Bored." I said aloud, throwing my hands up as I lay there on the couch with my head resting on the arm rest.

I dropped my arms back down on my stomach. Glancing over at the clock on the wall, not to look at the time, but simply just to watch the little hand tick around.

How could I be bored? I'm never bored.
I always have things I've given myself to do.
I always use weekends to the best of my advantage until I'm forced to go back the hell they call our place of education.

But school,
well,
school has just become interesting hasn't it.

This must be why everything else just seems boring to me now!
I have more important things to do-or should I say person to do.
All of which involves me going to school.

Hah, I see how I've given myself a reason to attend school..although if things keep working out the way I plan them, I'll have good reasons to skip school.
After all, I already had a good reason to skip half of English class today.