11• A deal to quench the thirst

Josh's pov

There I was, sat at my desk, aimlessly gazing past the teacher as his words blurred out of recognition to my brain.
Even if I had any intention of putting even the slightest bit of focus into the teachers words, I just couldn't.

Carelessly slumping over the desk, leaning my elbows against it to hold myself up I got into a relatively deep conversational meeting with my mind.

I was retracing my footsteps through the little game I had started with tyler.
I pursed my lips together to the side as I focused in my mind.
The only thing that could snap me out of my current thoughts was tyler himself who I noticed kept glancing at me.
I ignored his wandering eyes though as I needed to think.

What am I doing wrong here..

So far I had thought I was doing a pretty decent job..
All my moves I've made..

Where is the fault in my seduction?

Maybe I'm getting rusty-
oh hell no of course not, I'm a professional.

I sighed gently and tugged on my stretcher.
Am I not being froward enough..?
I literally gave him a blowjob though.

I gave him the full preview and test run of how I can make him feel!

I'm sounding too egotistical now.

I just..don't know why his piece on the game board is unmoving.

Is he really going to stick to this straight thing?

He called me daddy for christs sake..while cumming down my throat I might add.
And I'm just yearning to hear that word fall from his soft lips again.

I bounced my leg quickly, my heel tapping against the floor with the fast pace out of frustration.

What if this isn't frustration?
What if I'm getting desperate,
what if I'm starting to turn into a desperate needy bitch.
Oh no no no.
I'm not that kind of guy.
I'm the one who's supposed to make them desperate and needy and then I fill their needs while at the same time filling mine.

Fuck tyler you're driving me crazy boy, and not in a good way.
I like a little bit of gaming and teasing before a meal but I'm hungry to say the least..especially for his sweet caramel body.

Just give me some sort of sign or indication and then we can-
ah ah ah ohhh fuck.

My eyes widened and all thoughts came to a stop. Within seconds my mouth dropped open as if to let an 'ah' escape as I felt a hand grasp tightly to the front of my pants.

Oh sweet Jesus what the ever loving fuck, that is a really good grip over my package.

I curled my toes as my body tensed a little as I felt their palm massaging me firmly through my pants.

I stole a glance to the side of me at tyler who was facing the front of the class as he kept working his hand over me, acting oblivious to the situation.

I think baby boys playing me at my own game.

I bit down on my bottom lip harshly to refrain from letting out a grunt as his hand rubbed up and down against me as he sat there so innocently as if he was unaware of what his own hand was doing.

..And he's doing this all in class too.
I gotta hand it to him, he's a lot more naughty and clever than I thought.

Sitting amongst other students as the teacher talks, whilst feeling up a guy you told you were straight.
That just makes everything even more sexy.