27• But I like it when you..

You're all so good for being patient with my updates!
Now go read.
(^fanart I found online. Don't know who it's by but it's yum)

Josh's pov

It is his first time and as his 'teacher' I don't just want to go in there and do him raw and spank that pretty ass of his until he's in tears from pleasure.

I want him to know how to be treated right by a guy in bed so that when he starts dating, he has good standards set and can go and find that in a guy.

God knows this is going to be hard (no pun intended) because when you have something as precious as him underneath you, you have this deep urge just to destroy it and rip all innocence away from it until he's screaming for you to make him a sinner.

We've done dirty dirty things together, but nothing compared to the stuff I could do to him when I get inside.

I had him underneath me on the bed.
My legs either side of him as I knelt low over him, my body moving slow in a body roll as I rubbed myself against him with my arms beside his head holding myself up.
The fabric of our pants brushing together with each time I rolled myself onto him.

I bit on the side of my tongue with a sly smile, looking down at him as I contemplated all the different ways I could fuck him.

I wanted to pin his hands back on the bed and decline his want of touching me, but I allowed his hands to delicately roam my back as his soft eyes searched mine as his lust grew.

I sat up and slid my hands over his as he ran them up my chest, I laced my fingers with them and couldn't help but move his arms above his head.

He allowed me to do so, and as I held them there against the bed I leant in and attached my lips to his and began moving them tenderly.
The sounds of our wet but gentle kissing was all that could be heard in the room.

As my lips moved with his I began deepening the kiss as my hands began tightening around his wrists as I continued grinding down on him.
My brain ran with a though that I had to force myself to listen to.
Be gentle.

I rigidly allowed my fingers to loosen around his wrists.
I pulled my mouth from his as I tilted my head and pressed my lips to his neck as my fingers slid down his arms.

"Keep your hands back on the bed." I muttered against him.

I trailed my hands down the side of his body until they gripped his little waist as my lips tasted his sweet skin.

God I loved the feeling of holding him around his middle, my hands on a dainty waist.
Holding him there makes my whole being pulse with the one word swirling in my mind. Mine.
Holding him there like I own him.
And I am going to take good care of what's mine, such good fucking care.

My fingers dug into his sides, so desperately wanting to be rough with him but I forced myself to remain gentle and slow.

I sucked on his skin, enough for it to surely sting slightly as I tried to loosen my grip on him as I began sliding my hands up under his hoodie, my fingers still pressing into him as I began lifting it.
He lay back on the bed breathing sweetly with his arms still pressed back near his head.

I sat up to look down at him as he lifted himself up a little, allowing me to pull his hoodie up and over him as our eyes stayed locked together.

He makes me feel..thirsty. Like I'm staring at a crystal clear glass of water that you want to just submerge your dehydrated body into and feel him all around you.

I threw his jumper across the room and pulled my shirt up and off as I ground down on him, causing him to moan.

Throwing my shirt away I grabbed the back of his head with both my hands as I forced my tongue into his welcoming mouth as I slowly lay him back down on the bed, my hips still grinding down on him as I moaned into him.
I love working myself up against him.