22• Sweet sugar, candy man

Just want to let you know I've been wearing underwear on my head all day. I am the king and they're my crown. #fapulous
okay you may proceed..

ALSO, you can probably sense me intensely winking the whole way through this.
This is a pretty long chapter too..

Josh's pov
{Thursday after school}

The first thing I picked up on when tyler opened up the door of his house, was that he appeared to be a little nervous. Shy even.

His cheeks were dusty pink and his hand movements light as he welcomed me in with a small smile.

I stepped in through the door and began slipping off my shoes, not saying anything to him.

I understand that he's still going to get nervous.
He's still a little gay virgin who's still getting used to experiencing things with another guy.

If you think about it, he's practically invited his teacher over, the one who's given him all his gay expiriences.

Technically I'm preparing him until he's ready to get a boyfriend and start a proper relationship.

He won't have to worry about not being experienced because I'm his driving instructor and I'm getting him used to using the joystick and shifting gears.
Within time he's going to be used to all kinds of speeds, and as a good teacher, I'm going to make sure he enjoys the ride.

And I must say he is a very very good student.

"Uh, do you want a drink?" He asked with a shy smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.

He may seem nervous and innocent, but we all know he's a very kinky boy who will take you by surprise.
Which is what I love about him.

So for now I'll just roll with his awkwardness until the naughty boy he hides steps out of the shadows.

"Sure that'd be great." I said casually.

He gave a single nod and stood there awkwardly for a moment before turning and walking over towards his kitchen.

I took a seat on a stool at the counter as I watched him with a sly smile as he quietly got out a glass.

"Oh uh..I didn't ask what you wanted." He said shyly.

It fascinates me how precious and small he can still appear to be even when his mouth can do amazing things for a guy.
His innocence isn't fake..but how can this be when he does and even says such dirty things?

"I'll just have water thanks." I told him.

He gave another small nod and took the glass over to the sink.

The first time I even got to the front of his pants he was screaming out daddy..but look at the same boy being all shy in front of me now.

I propped my elbow on the counter and rested my hand on my fist as I watched him.

His beautiful dainty frame stood with his back to me, his tight black jeans hugged his ass so nicely and as my eyes lowered I caught sight of his unmatching socks.
His hands fumbled as the glass cup nearly slipped out of them into the sink as he started filling it up with water.
He quickly turned the tap off and walked carefully over to me with the full glass.