13

Songs for this chapter:
Birdland - Maynard Ferguson
At Last - Malene Mortensen
Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
____________________________

Michael and I were in a corner of Blue Iridium where customers wouldn't see us, making out, obviously. The jazz ensamble was about half through Maynard Fergusons "Birdland".

"Michael, baby, I gotta get ready, I go on stage after this." I say giggling as he continues to kiss me.
"God, you're so beautiful when you're up there, sometimes I just want to take you on, right on that stage." He says while trailing kisses on my neck, I giggle.
"Maybe if you let me go right now, you and I can work on our harmonies on the stage... after everyone's gone." I whisper into his ear. He groans and grins, and gives me a kiss.
"I like the sound of that." I wink at him, and I head near the stage where I would go on in a few short minutes.

The jazz ensamble then wailed out their last notes. My manager then introduced me and I went on.

I introduced myself again, and the song and the first few notes began and started

"At last
My love has come along
My lonely days are over"

I made eye contact with Mikey as sang this line, and he had the biggest smile on his face.

"And life is like a song"

"At last"

"The skies above are blue
My heart was wrapped up in clover
Eversince The night I looked at you"

"I found a dream, that I could speak to
A dream that I can call my own
I found a thrill to press my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known"

"You smiled, and then the spell was cast
And here we are in heaven
for you are mine, At Last"

A saxophone had now went into a solo, then I continued to sing once the solo was over.

"At last
My love has come along
And my lonely days are over
For you are mine
At last
You are mine
At last"

The crowd applauded and I got off the stage once I was done. Tonight, I was in charge of closing up. Once closing time rolled around there was only a few of us left cleaning up, once my other 3 coworkers left, I closed the curtains on the windows, locked the front door and made sure everything was the way it needs to be. I'm so glad Michael was sweet enough to stay with me, sitting patiently for me at the bar.

"Ready to go babe?" I ask him

"Not quite yet," He says, which confuses me a little, "I want a private show." He smiles at me. I roll my eyes and he grabs my hand and leads me to the stage.

"What are you doing Mikey?" I ask and he places me on the on the piano bench.

"Play me something, please?" He sticks out his bottom lip and he sits down next me.

I sigh and lift up the key cover and start playing the first song that comes to my mind, Haley Reinharts version of "Can't help falling in love with you"

Only a few versus in, I look over at Michael and he kisses me, hard. I immediately stop playing, my hands instantly go around his neck as his go around my waist. He starts to stand up and he gently pushes me down onto the piano bench, my legs hanging off the edge.

He raises my skirt up, my sheer tights exposed, he pulls them down along with my panties. When I feel the cool air against my heat I moan. He stops kissing me for a minute as he pulls down his pants and boxers, his hard member now in his hand. He positions it by my enterance and pushes it inside me. We both moaned as he buries himself into me. He then starts moving smoothly in and out of me. Both of us moaning loudly, my hands gripping the legs of the bench. My legs started to shake and Michaels thrusts were now becoming sloppy, I came first, then he came inside of me, and we rode our climaxes out together. Both of us panting and looking into each other's eyes. He finally pulls himself out of me, making me feel empty and cold. I stand up to fix myself, and when I do I feel something wet trickle down my legs.