"Hello Sugar " she said and looked at Luscious . "How are you today "

"I'm fine " I said . "Hi Rhonda , I'm Sugar . "

"Sugar , is it " Rhonda said . She looked at Luscious . "Really Luscious . "

"Sugar damn it " he spat . "Don't start Rhonda "

"Okay Hun " she said . "Lets go , see you later Andre " they kissed and I stood and followed Rhonda out . I shoved my phone in my pocket and followed her out .

"You can call me Yara " I said . She smiled at me .

"Yara , that's pretty " she smiled at me . "So there is a fashion show on Friday before the Lyon Dynasty concert as a Launch, so today we will pick models . It's really fun " she said . "Tell me who's face catches your eye " she says . I nod and we get to the basement .

By the time Rhonda and I got home , we were the best of friends . We walked into Luscious house laughing and he comes out of his office to greet us .

"Well hello ladies " he said . As Andre followed behind and took Rhonda in his arms . I thought about Hakeem and wrapped my arms around myself and Luscious starred at me . "Rhonda feed you ?" He asked .

"Just lunch Luscious " she said as her and Andre started for the door .

"Well let's get you some dinner " he said as they left and he walked me to his car as Andre and Rhonda got in theirs . We drove to this restaurant and slid into a private booth . I looked at the menu as he looked at me .

"So , thinking towards the future , you think you and Hakeem are forever " he said . I looked at him and shrugged .

"I don't know " I said . "I hope so but I just enjoy the now . I'm learning so much " I said .

"Well , I enjoy you being here and I like what you do for Hakeem but I just want you to fully understand you belong to me so let me talk about a few new rules " He smiled simply . His tone remained light and friendly as if he was honoring me or as if he was just telling me some friendly gossip . I looked him in his eyes . "I no longer like that kissing in public , it's disrespectful. Also , I don't want it caught on camera . Only at Hakeem's . I also , want you to become my personal assistant now that Becky is A.R. . Beckys going to teach you my planners and we'll go from there , when at empire I want far away from Hakeem . I want no one accept the select few that have seen you to keep y'all real relationship under wraps . Y'all will arrive separately and leave separately. We'll keep this Drae stigma going " he said . "Drae Miles " he hands me a badge and I raise an eye brow , taking it . "As long as you follow my rules we'll be good . If not you'll be punished .

"How " I asked .

"You'll know if you cross me " he says .

"Do you like whips and binds " I asked . He raised an eyebrow smiling at me .

"Do you " he ask. He puts his hand on my thigh and moves a little closer in the booth until the waiter comes with a bottle of wine for me and a large glass of dark liquor for him . "I chose for you if you don't mind " he said . I shook my head as the waiter poured the glass .

"Thank you" I said . Looking at the waiter and he nodded and smiled . He stood starring at me for a second.

"We are getting my usual for tonight both of us " Luscious said and he smiled at me and walked away . "Wow , every where you go " he asked .

"I don't notice when I serve Kings " I said . "I only see them " I sipped my wine and looked him in his eye. He chuckled.

"You a powerful chick "he said . "You know just what to say "

"All I say is the truth , if you think anything different that is your insecurity " I say . He smiles at me and the food is set in front of us . 2 beef wellingtons cooked medium rare . I looked at him and began to eat .

"Now I want to talk to you about something so you can keep your shit together when Hakeem tells you " he said . "Him and Tiana might be linking up depending on sales in music after this tour . " he sets a paper in front of me with them linked in a kiss . The headline saying it was from last night . I looked at the paper . I see a candid of him kissing Another girl . I picked up the paper and opened it to read about the love triangle.

"If it helps sales , we might sell it " he said .

"So , what does that mean for me , if Hakeem gets bored of me " I said .

"I'll take care of you , now the lines of what type of care relies on you and your actions now , for when the time comes . Understand . " I nodded and we finished eating and went home .